damage skin texture q&a again

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i am decide to remake half-life with quake 2 feature but like mc said it is quitely possible. but here's the question, how am i suppose to make it possible?? how am i going to code it??

PS: esf has character transforming system(model change) that kinda gave me the idea. can anyone share the esf source here?? it would be the best mod ever seem!!(half-life + quake2)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Do you have any significant coding experience or knowledge?
alittle bit will be enough...as long as you have half-life source code and main program. and pretty much i can analyze it even it takes time.

well i'm not sure i can code it but i pretty sure i can modify the code itself

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offense, but you can't even get the code in your sig right. I think its out of your league.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alittle bit will be enough...as long as you have half-life source code and main program. and pretty much i can analyze it even it takes time.

well i'm not sure i can code it but i pretty sure i can modify the code itself
So, you don't have any significant coding experience or knowledge.

You're better off getting someone else to do it, unless you're willing to spend many years learning how to code/program.

no offense, but you can't even get the code in your sig right. I think its out of your league.
Ouch.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
actually i wasnt plan to publish it..i want to test it if it is possible and yet you were right i cant get the code and that how the thread for..do you really think i really got bore and open this thread if i know the source code?!

by the way even if it is sucessful i will keep it.

So, you don't have any significant coding experience or knowledge.

You're better off getting someone else to do it, unless you're willing to spend many years learning how to code/program.
that's what i'm talking about.

but no need to wait for "years"! few months will be enough

and, i was just asking the source code if i can get and how exictly do. no one will involve this

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok just tell me which part is controlling texture, animation, and gibbing part??

just tell me how to do it i'll modify it myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom