Damaera is a Lesbian Because he plays POKEMON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See Dalte,NOTHING WRONG WITH POKEMON. Go play your war games while I'll play a mans game, and capture and tame pocket m-m-m-m-m-m-m-monsters!

Actually, he's 13, and therefore all your arguments are invalid.

inb4 how I know his age.
ohai lukyas

@Sicron: If we record a lesbian video, the public will not see it. :(

Edit: THREE PAGES ALREADY! We did it Dalte yayyyyyyyy gimme hug

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
See Dalte,NOTHING WRONG WITH POKEMON. Go play your war games while I'll play a mans game, and capture and tame pocket m-m-m-m-m-m-m-monsters!

ohai lukyas

@Sicron: If we record a lesbian video, the public will not see it. :(

Edit: THREE PAGES ALREADY! We did it Dalte yayyyyyyyy gimme hug
I sense a conspiracy to check how bored and stupid we really are to actually post 3 pages of replys about how/why Dam is a lesbian because he still (or is he?) plays Pokemon.
It worked and im not a part of the failure, lovely.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl. Guys, it's only natural someone plays pokemon at that age ;o
I know people who are 32 and play yugioh..
Yu-Gi-Oh! is a card game that actually requires people to think in order to win. That's why it's interesting.

And Damaera being a "Fat Stinky monkey lesbian (who) still plays pokemon"... well, that's a very interesting discovery, I must say.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yu-Gi-Oh! is a card game that actually requires people to think in order to win. That's why it's interesting.
I'll have to agree with Bob here. Yu-Gi-Oh! indeed requires thinking and I too think it's a pretty cool card game.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Damaera is a Fat Stinky monkey lesbian still plays pokemon. WTF. Someone tell him that pokemon is for the 1990s, not now. Its embarassing
Something tells me playing pokemon can hardly be comparable to half of the creepy things you look at when you're alone.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You serious?

Yugioh requires as much of thinking as as choosing betwean an elevator or the stairs. If you want a thinking card game try magic, that is where the strategy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom