Daleks VS Republic Storm Troopers (ROTS clones)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Daleks in an even fight would win, seeming as their guns can kill a whole room full of people (i mean u cud have about 90 people in a room and one dalek cud kill them all) in one shot without having to aim, or harming themselves or any explosions, plus their armour is ment to be rather hardcore, being made by one of the ultimate scientists in the universe and all of all time. Plus there are more than 3 million daleks (more like 30 billion), daleks existed way before humans, and there are many many factions of daleks, lots of civil war and the like. Anyhows, i think Daleks should win.

oh, btw there are more than 1 type of dalek, u can get the tank ones which can destroy buildings and you can get the ones with single shots, u can get pincer ones, many many different kinds.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You kidding me, the Dalek's would run circles round them wussy clone troopers. They exterminate entire races, and they've been doing it since the 1960s. So they got experience on the troopers, too.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The Daleks would definitely win. The StormTroopers wouldn't have a chance.....unless they recruited The Doctor...

Best answers
Wait a minute, you're talking about the entire might of the republic/empire vs these little robot thingies that I don't know about... But the poll suggest it's a singular unit versus another singular unit

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Jedi dont even control the ROTS anymore, so they arent even led properly. ROTS also die WAY too easily (which is why there are so many of them).

Go Daleks.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
fortnox said:
dude, lets see the Daleks survive a few shots a AT-AP, a SPHAT, or a AT-RT, then then see how tough their armor is. I'm thinking melted metal, EVERYWHERE.

seriously, the Daleks have different types of Daleks, but the clones have millions upon millions of different designs of machines and vehicles for every possible terrain, plus keep in mind they arent human, they are clones of the Mandalorian Jango Fett, therefor way tougher than humans.
plus, they have legions all over the SW universe fighting on almost every planet. it takes millions of troopers and equipment to occupy a planet, consider that and how many planets there are (including outside of the main galaxy) and now, imagen a salt shaker, and 160 stones. the stones are the clones, each stone represents 30 billion cloes and the salt thing represents 100 billion Daleks.
Each and every Dalek is a genius so I'm sure they wouldn't be stupid enough to have a one on one with a large vehicle. If it was normal Daleks vs Infantry then bye bye storm troopers. You say it takes millions of troops and equipment to occupy one planet, with the Daleks it would take a couple of hundred thousand units. Also, the Daleks have individual shield things that kind of....disintegrate shots fired at them. The Daleks are superior in pretty much every way to the Clones.

EDIT:
I just reread the first part of the first post and it's obvious that you haven't watched an epsiode of Dr. Who that had a Dalek in it, "with suckers that blast lasers", it's not the sucker......thing....that fires the lasers it's the thing next to it.

EDIT2:
The only reason they're a dying race is due to the Doctor and the Time Lords killing them all, and the Time Lords all have vehicles that are INDESTRUCTABLE. They could just ram them all to death. So yeah, the Time Lords would also win against the Clones.....although the Clones would whup the Cybermen.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cummon, seriously,

this:

VS this:

Clones dont stand a chance against a mutant in a robot.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep. Basically, the Daleks exterminate all. The only one who can stand against them is The Doctor. And he's just freskishly cunning and powerful. Not to mention if you kill him he'll just come back again. Yeah basically, since the Dalek's could kill a whole squad of troopers in 1 shot.....yeah, no chance. They're like using an A-Bomb in Rock Paper Scissors :p World's biggest god moders.

Best answers
what about
Borg:

vs:

vs this:

Borg would own both of em at the same time :D

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No.....no they wouldn't. Daleks would reign supreme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom