=D

Best answers
is there a way to change your pl like whit some console command or something in lan because i cant play whit bots(game crashes whit bots) to see the higher lvls and when i play whit my friend it takes too long time.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think we're allowed to post it on the forum, but check out ESF-World. There should be a plugin that lets you change the startup pl.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a serverside mod. Google it to find more information, but only install it if you're confident with your computer, and setting up and managing a server.

Best answers
i dont want to make a friggin dedicated server i just want to get pl up fast so i can change to lvl 4whit frieza in LAN

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Just make a bunch of ultimate bots, have them not move or teleport, and ki blob them, your pl will rises extremely fast. the bot menu can be pulled up by pressing "=" while ingame.

You don't really need a pl changer :S

Best answers
i know how to pulldown bot menu but ....it could nah it woulnt it always crashes at like 400000-500000 pl

Best answers
You want to change to level 4 with Frieza? Currently there is only one transformation. And AMX is a program by which you can run scripts or plug-ins, it is pretty simple, you just have to find the site. There is one plug-in out there which you can control the starting power level though.

The bot idea is a lot better than setting everything up properly, I do it all the time when I want to mess around. Just create Ultimate Bots and turn all of their abilities to off and 0%

What do you mean it crashes at 400,000-500,000? That is very low for a powerlevel...

Best answers
but there are more transformation lvls now dont u know that whit evm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Covernant, can we try not to double-post? There's an edit there for a reason. Just a friendly warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom