Cyborg W.i.p.

Best answers
nice work,but the lips,chin and nose seem a bit to big for his eyes.also,those lines that go from his nose to his beard need to be more curved i think.

Best answers
everything is on the uv map, if I move it it wont be on the model right. :rolleyes:

Best answers
The size of the eyes is fine, it's just that they should be a lil closer to each other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you need to post a picture of it on the model. UV Maps don't really show how well the skin works unless the map itself is perfect. Which in this case i'm doubting it is.

Mesh!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The color on this Mac sucks ass, so I cant really tell but it looks kind of good from what I can tell.

You just doing a skin or do you have a model. If so, show us the model :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metro-tek said:
just a quick preview of what im working on.
Well your skintones definately need some work, it looks very monotoned as of now. Also if you're creating a model for quake 4 then the model is mostlikely normal mapped, and If it is then you're texturing the model totally wrong :X. Basically, When texturing a normal mapped model (or High Res model for that matter) you want to basically just paint on the colors and a small amount of general lighting. It looks best when the model does most of the work. :)

Best answers
lol trying to teach me how to skin... I said wip not final... btw it all fits on the model fine, once i can render it I will post pics of it rendered on the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont double post the admins dont like it <_<

just from friendly tips from a fellow esforumer :)

Anyways, it looks good, I like how its coming along. You going to add a body to it?

Best answers
lol im double posting because im trying to get my post count back up there haha... I think i had like 800 posts.. there all gone now.. :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metro-tek said:
lol trying to teach me how to skin... I said wip not final... btw it all fits on the model fine, once i can render it I will post pics of it rendered on the model.
Too bad your skill level isn't quite on par with your arrogance, that's going to get you far.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that really wasnt necessary tek,

refrain from posting such things in the future, you are at 2 out of 3 warnings, and I would hate to be the one to put the last nail in the coffin.

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
Too bad your skill level isn't quite on par with your arrogance, that's going to get you far.
Arrogance? :) I love those big words.. I started the body last night so I will post updates sometime today.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good to see you back in action metrotek =]

seeing as you are ex-team, im gonna give you the same liberty as david and diablos have, and give you amnasty from the double posting rule in your own art threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom