Best answers
cyborg vegeta model finshed

well i was bored and i felt like practicing metal so i started to do this and well i just wanna finsh it now.. what do you think it needs post your comments and your insite. Worktime: 47 minutes
P.s I was thinking about T3 while doing this lol;D

Best answers
wicked cool. i think little more metal on the face but thats just me

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHOA! Awesome I like it.... one thing needed, give the right eye (the white one), a metal eye (the round bit) like in T2... don't leave it all white.

And if the SSJ version goes with that, and a wee bit bulkier, that's gonna be my fav. vegeta model.

Best answers
Make his face completely metal and its complete, great work.

Oh yea you should have part of his armor broken off, like the top right including the strap and you should see a little black heart. Lol maybe thats going too far.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok the brown stain doesn't go with me.. it loooks awesome without the stain... instead try adding a silverish shine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its pretty cool, execpt there should be more metal on his pants, gloves, and boots and try to do something neat with his hair i hope ya release this

Best answers
update this is my last update for a few hours cause my girl is *****ing and i gotta go..

Best answers
Hey dude great model.
I agree with the others some more metal on his face would work out nicely.
Keep up the good work I look forward to the final copy.

Best answers
wicked nice. if i could see some of the skin almost peeled off of the model it would be perfect. like skin almost falling off and seeing metal behind it

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Nice... I really like reminds me of Terminator... are you planning on releasing it for the public?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reminds me of the Fictional Personal DBZ character I created for Which I named my account.

Wicked Cool.

I don't mean just normal Wicked Cool, I mean like Darth Maul Wicked Cool.

Can't wait to see the SSJ Version.

I may have to modify some of the Colorings for Personal Use, maybe add a Scar or two, like I did on my current personal Reskin.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Maybe the SSJ Transformation can be completely Cyborg... but then again you have to ditch the hair :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom