Cyborg 009..

Should They Have Kept Kenshin?

• Well No ****, They Should Have!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They Were Right To Place This Show Over Kenshin..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Well ive watched a few episodes of Cyborg 009 and i find that they should have kept Rurouni Kenshin back on... :S Ok one part where 009 was talking 013 and they were talking about Black Ghost (which everyone knows hes evil otherwise he wouldnt be trying to destroy the city) and 009 was like well what about so and so etc etc and he FINALLY came to the conclusion that black ghost is evil...i was like omg they replaced this show over Kenshin? I was a lil bit pissed. How many of you agree with me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 wsa good for the first 3 episodes..... now its just a waste of 30 mins. i watch dbz, take a break, come back to watch yu yu hakusho. if they were gona put anything over kenshin it should have been inuyasha, or dbz specials (bardoc/future trunks)

Best answers
Meh, it's good. The only thing that really pisses me off is the fact that they are already showing reruns.
If that was the case, then they would have been better off having C009 on Saturdays. And to be quite honest, I kind of like Kenshin's new timeslot. (don't ask why.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the following should be on toonami
robotech
tenchi
yu yu hakasho
outlaw star
trigun
transformers (80's version)

Best answers
I do like kenshin...but im jsut so happy that damn cyborg show didnt take over hakusho! I love hakusho. they should have..
1.DBZ
2.Yu Yu Hakusho
3.Kenshin
4.Trigun
5.Inuyasha

That would kick as*

*cough* cyborg show sucks*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree kenshin was way better than 009 and should of stayed there

1 new ep of a kenshin a week simply is not enough

Best answers
The Kenshin series kinda sucks, after watching the OVAs I came to some conclusions.

1) They turn him into a pansie who wont kill anyone.
2) They turn him into a pansie who wears a pink robe.

Best answers
Man the OVAS were bad ass! i was like omg when those soldiers kilt all of those villagers or whoever they were. I was like well....this is bloody...BUT IT R0X0RZ!!! But you have to understand what he was going through Ryuma. He kilt a lot of ppl cuz he was a Hitokiri BUT he promised to protect inocent lives when he learned how to fight. So thats one reason to have all of that pain. Another is becuz he fell in love with Tomoe and he kilt her by accident (she stepped in his way. Plus he was all weird cuz of the previous fights where he got slashed and hit with a dart of some sort. So he didnt know until he saw.) Btw thats how he got the last slash on his face that made the cross. She put it there. ON TOP OF THAT she died in his arms. Can you imagine how hard that must be??? So thats one reason he never killz anymore. But i do agree they did make him a lil bit of a pansie. They should have kept the way he looked in the OVAS!!! But i do like the American voice actor who plays Kenshin. Something about the way he talks just fits right into it. Tis cool! :laff: :yes: Anyway i dont know the time slot that have for him. So im missing a lot of episodes.. :cry: Also i like Amitrons lil way of should be on Toonami. Also i love Trigun. He r0x0rz as well. So i watch him everynight at o 12 or 1 am. :laff: I am that devoted to him,, :yes:

Best answers
It didn't replace Kenshin, that wasn't the problem.
The problem was they added Justice League at 5 PM, and put Samurai Jack in at 10 PM.
They should get rid of Justice League, put 009 on at 5, then DBZ, then Yu Yu, then Kenshin.
That would be a great lineup.

Best answers
... :S ..you actually LIKE Cyborg 009?! O_O Wow i guess there are ppl out there that like that..umm how should i say it.."not cool" cartoon.. :S 1 question...what the hell do you see in that show anyway??? o_O I think that show should be on Saturdays at 9am or something..Not to take over kenshin's spot! ;/ Bad move that Toonami did. They really messed up this time.. :( But hey if you like the cartoon then...Ok. Im just expressing all the anger that i have when they removed Kenshin.. :\

Best answers
I hate that show... everyones nose is HUGE!! and there is one dide with a 3 as eyes its weird!!!!! god there nose!!! i mean LONG fat and big jeeze!!! man....who likes that show.. jeeze.. man

Best answers
lol yes their noses are ANNOYING AS HELL! ARRRG JUST WANNA CHOP THAT THING OFF AND SAY WTF IS THIS!? ITS TOO BIG TO BE A NOSE! ARRRRGGG (im a pirate) But apprently Lilum does and we wont hold that against him now will we? o_O And no Justice League kicks 009's ass anyday... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyborg 009 I don't even know what it is what is it?
I know its a show!
Remember I am from S.A.!

Best answers
grrr i hate that show >_< i don't know what toonami was thinking, putting the show on *shakes fist* might as well watch teen titans.. it's probably a lot better

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kenshin just had a laid back samurai feel to it and I liked that. But now they replace it with some cheesy gundam wannabe.

toonami you take off dragonball and now give and then take away kenshin. DO YOU LIKE TEASING US ANIME FANS! AHHHHHH!

Best answers
[SSJ]MyStIc said:
grrr i hate that show >_< i don't know what toonami was thinking, putting the show on *shakes fist* might as well watch teen titans.. it's probably a lot better
Ya know i would watch Teen Titans over 009 ANYDAY! Even if its showing a rerun of Teen Titans i would still watch that over that stupid ass 009 show.. :S Also G Gundam was really awsome show in my opinion ^^. I would gladly watch that over 009. heh im sure everyone would hehehe. :laff: But nooOoOo they had to replace it with Justice League..actually Justice League would be a lot better if it had new episodes. Instead of showing like what maybe 15-20 episodes tops and watching them over and over and over again... :S But G Gundam had more i think cuz i still havent seen all of them. Ya know i should write a letter to Toonami expressing how much a lot of us dont like this new show..^^ ill think ill go do that now ^^

Best answers
Personally I thought Cyborg 009 was pretty good. I've seen all of Yu yu Hakusho so i wouldn't care if they cut that out. I haven't seen all of Rurouni kenshin yet so that just pisses me off. I saw the ova and u wouldn't want to watch that on cartoon network since all the blood is cut out.
I wish it would go back to the 3 hour line up though
1. Sailor Moon (hell yeah that rocks mainly the jap version)
2. Inuyasha
3. Cyborg 009
4. Big O, Gundam or Zoids
5. Rurouni Kenshin
6. Dragonball (Not Z or GT)

I wish that would go on Toonami
Sonic X (Damn Fox had to get it first)
Groove Adventure Rave (Its Possible but likely not soon)
Escaflowne (Fox Gets it doesn't even finish it jeez)
All Anime in jap instead of english (The Dubbing sucks for most of the anime)

Best answers
sailor moon is even worse then Cybord 009, and that show is pretty dam bad

i'd like to see the lineup have

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Trigun
Inuyasha
Kenshin
DragonballZ
Zoids

(in no particular order)

Best answers
ZeroOmega878 said:
Personally I thought Cyborg 009 was pretty good. I've seen all of Yu yu Hakusho so i wouldn't care if they cut that out. I haven't seen all of Rurouni kenshin yet so that just pisses me off. I saw the ova and u wouldn't want to watch that on cartoon network since all the blood is cut out.
I wish it would go back to the 3 hour line up though
1. Sailor Moon (hell yeah that rocks mainly the jap version)
2. Inuyasha
3. Cyborg 009
4. Big O, Gundam or Zoids
5. Rurouni Kenshin
6. Dragonball (Not Z or GT)

I wish that would go on Toonami
Sonic X (Damn Fox had to get it first)
Groove Adventure Rave (Its Possible but likely not soon)
Escaflowne (Fox Gets it doesn't even finish it jeez)
All Anime in jap instead of english (The Dubbing sucks for most of the anime)
What the hell do you see in that cartoon?? heh i mean damn wtf man i cannot get into that. Cuz that is just dumb haha.

Best answers
[SSJ]MyStIc said:
sailor moon is even worse then Cybord 009, and that show is pretty dam bad

i'd like to see the lineup have

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Trigun
Inuyasha
Kenshin
DragonballZ
Zoids

(in no particular order)
You should be in charge of Toonami.