Cute suggestions made by slitz0r~! :3

Best answers
haha, i feelt bored so i made my cute suggestions that may improve the gameplay here.. okay? are you ready..? y'better grab yer hats! :O

Krillin balancing~! :3
well, krillin is a weak char in the beggining.. so i tought of a thing to make him alittle better.. ^.~ how bout.. that we give him the ability to direct the sunlight in your eyes from below, like a solar lens.. so if he is below you, you get blinded~! it would be extremly fun. ^.^ (he actually did this in the second tournament against goku)

Advance'd Melee Combo system~! ;)
well, right now we only have the regularities.. arrow keys.. two combo's.. and the green-blue-red thingy.. so i think it should be improved greatly.. first of all.. when you manage to get a combo in, it shouldnt wait til' after you have punched those strikes.. it should change its looks to "combo" imidiatly.. so you dont punch the combo order.. so you use the regular punch combo, insert the buttons.. and poof it stands "Combo!", so the combo acts like a normal punch, but with longer animation and more damage.. new combos should also be added, like you punch them alittle then shoot them away with a beam, that should be availible.. would cost ki and would send them flying, it should also finish the combo with a hard punch, just to send them flying.. included in the combo. it would make it more dbz like, and it would be good lookin'.. :3

nothin' more for now.. so put your comments here or just say "moo!" but i really dont appriciate flame's.. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin already has solar flare.

As for the combo thing. It sounds interesting... Though I don't really see a problem with the way it is now.

Best answers
Pain said:
Krillin already has solar flare.

As for the combo thing. It sounds interesting... Though I don't really see a problem with the way it is now.
Noooo~! not solar flare.. i meant that he uses his shiny head to blind the enemy, like if you stand above a krillin and look down at him you get a lens flare in your screen. it would make it more exciting and fun~! :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
slitz said:
Noooo~! not solar flare.. i meant that he uses his shiny head to blind the enemy, like if you stand above a krillin and look down at him you get a lens flare in your screen. it would make it more exciting and fun~! :3
That's not exciting, it's aggrivating... It's already hard enough to see Krillen without being blinded by his head... :no:

Best answers
krillen idea FTL... as for the combo system ting... they are totally changing ADV melee in 1.3...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wooow what a sec kurilins is goig to have big speed what more do he need big speed big life he dose not need more just a few beams which r allreaddy addet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cute Suggestions.....? Am I the only person who feels like i'm about to be asked for my credit card number? Ease up on the emotes there slitz, even if it does prevent you from preforming the verb in your name.

Krillins bald head blinding people? Let's not make the little man any more pitiful than he already is. By my book, Krillin is the advanced character, Slow, low Hp, and no real exciting attacks. If someone hands your ass to you while using Krillin, you know you need to get some practice in. That's the way it should always be in my opinion, sometimes you just gotta whoop ass with all the odds stacked against you.

And the melee system is being revamped, it'll be alot faster and more combo oriented, don't worry about it.

Appreciate it. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom