• None of them!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
eviltrun's is. my god I can't stop staring at her >_<
argh.. must have...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I drew the picture, just like I said in my above post. My avatar is a ct ot of the ear cause its cute.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My avatar (+sig) owns j00 all.....

evil trunks' avatar is also cool.

Best answers
You guys are all pathetic! Gr00vy has the best Avatar and sig :) i like girls, i like them alot. I have 7 cats... i hate cats now, atleast mine.. :) the bug looks like it was hand drawn, like a peice of ****.. excuse me language but w/e :p:devsmile:

Best answers
Originally posted by Chronical
You guys are all pathetic! Gr00vy has the best Avatar and sig :) i like girls, i like them alot. I have 7 cats... i hate cats now, atleast mine.. :) the bug looks like it was hand drawn, like a peice of ****.. excuse me language but w/e :p:devsmile:
ooo......so unkawaii :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*votes for groovy*

But if I have to choose...

*points to ryoko*

Best answers
meh u kno u like mine the best o_O sig dont need to be cute to be the best :devgrin:

Best answers
Originally posted by Chronical

Nice lil flame there, wont get a official warning since your new, but dont do that again

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine is cutest of all :S but if I had to choise I would say Acu... tep... b4k4^2.... because thief bugs are cuter then an ear....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom