Customer Feedback

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I recently got an iPhone 5c for free. My old phone was trash cause I am a cheap ****er when it comes to phones. Well I got an iPhone for free from a friend.

It being some shitty Apple product I decided that it's not durable like my old phone, so I need a case for it.
I bought a case and it was a nice $15 case. It protects it all the way around. Well...
I ordered it on October 9th and was told it would arrive October 16th. The 16th came around and low and behold.... no package.
I messaged the people saying I have never had problems with anyone on Amazon sending packages on the day they said they would deliver it on.
I went through the process of sending them the Amazon order number and all.
They told me it would be there on the 17th due to a shipping error, so I said ok that is fine. One more day.

The next day came and no package again. So I was kinda like, what the ****?
I sent an email again saying, I still had not received my case, and they told me the error may have cause it another day late.
So I waited till the 18th and still no package. I told them I wanted a refund and the said, due to commitments met on Amazon, we cannot refund you.
So I was really irritated at this point. so I figured I would strike at them the best way you can strike an online company.
Customer Feedback

So I went on their Amazon page for the item and I gave them the old one star and told the story.
On October 20th I was given this email.

Dear Chris,

Sorry to learn that you are satisfied with your purchase and received your order late. First of all, we want to apologize for the inconvenience. We are improving our efficiency to to meet future orders. Also, as a dedicated Amazon Seller, we try to improve our customer experience as much as we could and resolve all outstanding issues with our best efforts. Since you are not satisfied with your purchase. We are willing to issue a refund for your entire shipping charge. There is no need for you to return the items. After we proceed with the refund, do you mind to remove/revise your feedback for us?

Below is the steps on how to remove a feedback: you've left feedback on a Marketplace or Merchant seller and would like to remove it, you can do this through the Review Your Feedback page. Please note that feedback cannot be edited, only removed. Once you have removed feedback for a seller, you will not be able to post new feedback for that seller. Go to www.amazon.com/your-account. Under "Personalization," in the "Community" column, click "Seller Feedback Submitted By You." A list of all of the feedback left by you will display. Click the "Remove" link next to the feedback you would like to remove. If there is no "Remove" option next to a comment, this means the 60-day removal period has expired. We look forward to hearing back from you

Thank you very much

i-blason

Remember to leave Customer Feedback. It works.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah dude, that's probably not a big company. Even one bad review means that they lose very valuable customers. I think it's hilarious they sent you instructions on removing your review.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do too. The best part is, they gave me the refund and the item came in this morning.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just like an eBay seller you start small and everything needs to be positive

You get to 1000 positive a month and 1 negative doesn't matter

You gotta teach em when they're small

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Bwahahah. I'll have to keep that in mind, indeed! I have left negative feedback on things on Amazon.co.uk before, but never recieved any sort of email or anything at all, for that matter. Oh well.

Maybe it's a difference between .co.uk and .com.

Whelp, you're quite lucky, eh? ^_^

I do too. The best part is, they gave me the refund and the item came in this morning.
Hahah. Oh man. That's hilarious. ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, lol. Well in that case you should probably remove your comment, just out of good will. I do know from experience that shipping is out of a companies hands, unless they actually own a shipping company. Even if they were douchebags about it, there are probably some nice people trying to make the company work.

You got free stuff, so it works out.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
lol, that's pretty funny. Reminds me of a friend that bought 2 PS3 controllers online that were being shipped from China to the Netherlands. 1 controller came very late, and the other controller that eventually arrived as well was broken. Called the company, kept getting a voicemail.. So irritating.

But ya, free stuff is always good, isn't it? :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good shit, DS.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny cause they told me the would just refund the shipping cost which was $6 but they refunded $18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom