Custom sprites and sounds

Best answers
I like the new custom models feature, i think it would be cool if you could do the same with sprites. I mean to make it possible to assign your custom sprites to your custom models.. :)
I wanted to suggest the same thing with sounds :)

and another thing.. id like to suggest making more sounds, i mean, lets say when you do an attack, you hear the same voice saying the same thing over and over again.. it gets annoying, i think you should make more sounds that when you do the same attack you could hear a different sound.. I hope you get what im saying =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
*nods*, it's nearly impossible to have sprite and sound replacements. Most of the sounds are emitted from the server, and since we don't have engine access, it's impossible to do anything on the client about it. Besides the energy charging sprites, nearly all of the sprites for attacks are handled clientside... Even still, it would require quite a bit of work and tweaking to enable custom sprites in that respect. For such a small feature, it's not worth it.
There's your answer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jugo said:
ah... what about the sounds then ?
I imagine the same applies to the sounds. But if you really want to know, I suggest you PM Pcjoe about it, he's the main coder. :3

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jugo said:
ah... what about the sounds then ?
Please read the quote again...

myself said:
*nods*, it's nearly impossible to have sprite and sound replacements. Most of the sounds are emitted from the server, and since we don't have engine access, it's impossible to do anything on the client about it.

Best answers
I didnt mean to make custom sounds..

I mean the other sound idea when i said to make more sounds.. I mean like you have 4 pain sounds that u hear a different one each time u get hit.. you could do the same thing with all the sounds because when u do an attack you hear the same thing every time and it gets annoying -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the sound idea, like he said, not just one sound for each thing(some stuff have a few sounds), like when I do kamehameha, I hear the same thing, maybe get a kamehameha sound from a movie or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom