Custom Sounds.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I dont know, but is it possible to make Any custom sounds like models that you can choose from the list??
becuzz im using one of SV gohan model(Adult Gohan) but he has that teen Gohan Sound..

Thanks For the Answers.

And srry if this has been posted b4.:smile:

Mog

Best answers
Well, my thread kind of shows how to do it... although it's a bit overcomplicated to do at the moment.
The thread is currently stickied in the Open Beta Chat section - http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=68543

Hopefully one day there will be a much easier way to do it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it could be a bit complicated for some at the moment, however, once the idea will be officialy used in one of the next open beta updates, I'll definatly update most (if not all) of the custom models I released with custom sounds ;)

Mog

Best answers
Super Vegetto said:
once the idea will be officialy used in one of the next open beta updates, I'll definatly update most (if not all) of the custom models I released with custom sounds
That will be awesome!! hopefully lots of other modellers will do the same too.
Maybe people should start making more sound packs? :)

(Completely off-topic, but why has the forum time shifted forward an hour?
Maybe it's just me... but clocks go forward in a fortnight time from now; well, atleast here in the UK they do.)

Best answers
I love being a sound artist....if SV let me do his sounds for his models(just to let a lil work off his back ;) ) then it would great...but if you need Adult Gohan sounds I got some i was working on..........

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love to get some help on the sound department.
I always prefer to get clean sounds from the Budokai DVD's, hope you got access to them =o basically thats the best quality dubbed sounds I know.

But I'll definatly accept some help on sounds, there are lots of customs that I've released and it would be hard to cover all of them by myself ^_^;

Best answers
alrighty then........you got yourself a sound artist at your service.....just tell me who and what sounds you need and i'll be on the job.........for a small fee :p a jillion dollars would do :) lol j/p but i'm here to help....

Mog

Best answers
:D well why dont you guys stay ontopic ???
Well, currently there is no way to do what you want, other than the way I have already mentioned.
So your question has already been answered in the first reply.

If you simply meant you wanted to replace all gohan model sounds with a different set of sounds like Adult Gohan, then the answer was yes you can, but both teen and adult Gohan will have adult Gohan sounds.

Anyway, everyone is staying on topic.
Super Veggeto, as you probably know, is the guy who made the model you are using.
He said Adult Gohan sounds will be included when ESF properly allows custom model sounds.
True-Warrior was saying he could make the Adult Gohan sounds that you were talking about.

Also, where is your suggestion anyway?
This is the Open Beta suggestions section... so there's not much of topic to begin with. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom