custom sound's for models

Best answers
ok then ihave adolt gohan (made by sv) and iwant him to have his own voice...

the good thing that igot it working :smile:

the bad things that the littel gohan voice stil working at the same time...

my qc text testing:

$sequence exhausted_run_back "exhausted_run_back" loop fps 20
$sequence ref_charge_kamehameha "ref_charge_kamehameha" { event 7102 0 "sgohan/kamehame.wav" } fps 20
$sequence ref_charge_powerbeam "ref_charge_powerbeam" { event 7102 0 "sgohan/powerbeam.wav" } fps 30
$sequence ref_control_powerbeam "ref_control_powerbeam" { event 7102 0 "sgohan/powerbeamha.wav" } loop fps 30
$sequence ref_charge_masenko "ref_charge_masenko" { event 7102 0 "sgohan/powerbeam.wav" } fps 30
$sequence ref_control_masenko "ref_control_masenko" { event 7102 0 "sgohan/powerbeamha.wav" } loop fps 30

how the hell ishut the liitel gohan???:devgrin:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
have you tried something like this?
$sequence ref_control_powerbeam "ref_control_powerbeam" { event 7102 0 "sgohan/powerbeamha.wav" repace="powerbeamha2.wav } loop fps 30

Best answers
replace=? thats agood idea igoing to try...

edit:
not working man he is asking for :
powerbeam2.wav.smd doesn't exist

Force Pit Member
Best answers
its not that hard,just rename the adult gohan's sound from powerbeam.wav to powerbeam2.wav ,if it asks for it ,than it means it could work;)

Best answers
$sequence ref_control_powerbeam "ref_control_powerbeam" { event 7102 0 "sgohan/powerbeamha.wav" } loop fps 30 $sequence ref_control_masenko "ref_control_masenko" { event 7102 0 "sgohan/powerbeamha.wav" } loop fps 30
Idk about the HA sounds... I think the qc file will repeat them everytime the sequence starts, because it's a loop.

Be careful with those. :X (altho I think u got it covered by now :p)

And another thing: the sounds you input in the qc file shouldn't go where the original sounds are played. I think you should simply replace the original .wav files themselves. I just don't see another way.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will always play at the same time as the original Gohan unless you REMOVE the original Gohan sound folder to a different place, but then you will have to add the default sounds to the little Gohan manually too.

I would do that myself but releasing it would be pointless cause other people would have to replace the default model as well and that will get annoying cause some wont and so on...

I say, wait for Harsens to clear all the default sounds himself and that DT will add the events to the QC files of the original models or something.
That way, when they release it in a new version, everyone will have the same thing and custom sounds will be easier to release.

I'm planning on doing that myself if you were wondering ;] and release it properly, but only once the default sounds in ESF will work through events as well.

Edit:
Check DT's and Hars's posts in this thread:

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=69153

Come to think of it, I'll start doing those custom sounds now...since I dont play online much it shouldnt matter and when ESF will release a version without coded sounds I can release the custom models including the custom sounds :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom