Custom Models List

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

As you can see I have around 5 models (including the original) set on the Customs list and it seems there's not enough room for all of them in the list.
Actually there is just a bit but it doesnt seem normal in my opinion.

I tried playing around with the resolutions to see if it changes anything but in all of them the last custom on the list is always half visible and it's scrolled down to the max.
Just thought I should point it out =o

Edit:

I just tried adding another custom to make it 6 in total and I can safely say the list dissapears at some point =x

Best answers
hm i dont have that kind of menu why ? it is the old one :(
can you tell me how to fix it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right now your playing at 800x600 revolution, change it to a higher setting or else you wont see the menu

if you dont know how to do that, go into the video options tab on your options screen and look for the 800x600

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right now your playing at 800x600 revolution, change it to a higher setting or else you wont see the menu

if you dont know how to do that, go into the video options tab on your options screen and look for the 800x600
once again,sad....i use 1024x768 and i don't have the button pictures :cry: [dunno why]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what video mode do you use?

cause it may not work if you dont use opengl

if that fails go to the help forum and post a thread on it (or search, im sure someone else has had the same problem)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kind of the wrong thread to post that problem in.
There have been several people with the same issue, look around in the forums for the threads and see if there's some info there.

Oh and I forgot to mention, the ones that you can see you also cant select, basically as of now the custom models are limited for around 5 customs each character =[ untill it will be solved that is.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I have to agree, if you have a problem, post it in the Open Beta section. Not in someone elses his thread.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what video mode do you use?

cause it may not work if you dont use opengl

if that fails go to the help forum and post a thread on it (or search, im sure someone else has had the same problem)
i am using opengl.

I have to agree, if you have a problem, post it in the Open Beta section. Not in someone elses his thread.
sorry about that

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well i got a similar bug.
i added adult gohan custom models, but i didnt get my list to look like in SV pic. instead it removed future gohan and bd future gohan models from my list and only giving me the adult gohan models to choose from. while i had the future gohan models also in the list but when i put the three new models in gohan custom folder it removed the future gohan and bd future gohan from my list.

Best answers
Well, it appears as if one can only have 3 custom models per character as the list fills up. What i've done with it is gone to the esf_openbeta/models/player/custom/gohan folder and edited the folder names as such:

1_BlueGi
2_FutureGohan
3_GreenGi
OrangeGi
BDFutureGohan

That puts those 3 folders at the top, and thus displaying them in the custom model menu. It gives me 3 custom models to choose from. If I wanted to play with the other models that i didnt put #_ in front of, then i'll have to quit out of ESF and rename them. If i wanted BDFutureGohan in the list i'll have to put 3_BDFutureGohan as the folder name and take out the 3_ on GreenGi or replace the numbers some other way. It's just a simple numbering system, hopefully it only has to be a temporary solution.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...originally you shouldnt do that though.
You should be able to choose any custom model you want.

Some actually cant choose any of the two future Gohans at all...I can only see a bit of the top one and actually select it if I click it right, you can see how the text is half visible on the pictures above, I can still choose that one somehow.
The other one though is completely invisible and impossible to select.

Best answers
Next release is this Sunday. Hopefully they'll have seen this thread and fixed this glitch. It really shouldn't be that big of a problem...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still 5 x 11 characters there's about 55 more characters

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But you missed the idea, there shouldnt be these kind of short limitations from what I heard...
Basically you should be allowed to put at least 10 on each char...

Thanks for reporting Grega ;]

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having the same problems but I only get 3. Changing the res doesn't seem to help at all. Low ones cut off half a name but you can't select them. High ones just make them go away.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you neeed opengl to play the open beta ? :'(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you neeed opengl to play the open beta ? :'(
No but thatone is the most stable. If you dont use open GL you may experience crashes.

Now since this bug was adressed. Ill go ahead and close this thing to prevent offtopic stuff from comming in ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom