Custom Chracters?

Best answers
How do I use the custom characters and models from Red Saiyan?

I downloaded SSJ3 Goku. Now, how do I use him in the game.

Thanks a bunch
DR :confused:

Best answers
Simply extract the model to C: \Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steamapps\[email protected]\half-life\ESF\models\ssjgoku to replace the SSJ Goku model, 'ssjvegeta' to change SSJ Vegeta's model, etc.

Might want to back up your original models, you might want to go back sometime.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also make sure it is for esf 1.2. Or whatever current esf Game you are playing. so if you play 1.2 make sure its a 1.2 model. if you have 1.1 make sure its a 1.1. model etc.

Best answers
Bah, all the models suck. They don't move properly. Like when I melee, it just sits there and doesn't even throw a punch. Waste of time, I'm sticking with the old ones. I just wanted Perfect Cell and Kid Buu the most. I tried out, Vegeta Buu Saga...bah same thing, Gohan SS2 Bojack...same thing :\ ;(

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason most of them don't move is because they lack the implanted animations that the default ESF characters possess.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Also make sure it is for esf 1.2. Or whatever current esf Game you are playing. so if you play 1.2 make sure its a 1.2 model. if you have 1.1 make sure its a 1.1. model etc.
AHHHH, that what I was doing wrong. I was using 1.1 models when I have 1.2. Yeah but theie are barely any models for 1.2. :\ :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom