current wips

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess you missed the entire point of what i'm doing then :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The face you made looks a bit like an extremely young girl, think like...14-ish. While she has the full grown body of a young adult. It might be because she hasn't got hair yet. I'd personally close up the skirt a wee bit more on her side, just enough so her boob doesn't hang out anymore (like in you skirt ref, the skirt doesn't hang on the tip of the robe), unless of course, this is what you want. Personally, I'd also try to have the nipple stick out a wee bit less through the skirt, right now, it looks more like she is wearing a type of wetsuit material, instead of a more rigid cotton-ish material (or whatever type of material they wore back then.)

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats gonna make a nice Darth Revan

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep it up man thats looking Sweeeeet

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i liked the flat face design the most (second pic), looking good, only thing i noticed on hands that fingers are short, also middle finger is skinnier than the one next to it. And its tip is fatter than the base of it (still talking about the fingers mayne). Other than that you got it all cooked up! Me wants some scratches and bents on them armors!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your wish is my command

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:27 AM has been merged with this post created 05:14 AM ----------

just need to do the mask now, and the high poly is done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
other than some small detailing on the wrist guards... high poly is done!

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure the hood is folding as it should, but nice work there.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

now paint it with them cool stuff z brush has!
btw i assume you didnt even touch the short fingers.. aight aight.. no problem.. never mind me then..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kick ass man tho i see only 1 problem its missing the lightsaber Holster

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Send this to Bethesda ASAP, they'll hire you.

Besides, i wanna make that character ingame.

Best answers
And why in the fudging hell didnt you show me this sooner?! :O!!! I feel used Gir... UUSSSSSSEEEEEDD! :'(

looks sexy as hell, your sculpting skills have improved so much lately. The cloth detail/folds look very nice. I'd suggest pushing on some more with some finer details on the hand plates (assume they are metal) on the gloves, and the metal tips of the boots.. small scratches.. will add a little bit extra to the model. Make sure they are big enough so they bake out :D

Other than that.. can't really say much more, its such an amazing highpoly mesh. Really looking forward to seeing you make the low poly and texturing it.

Tbh, get your portfolio sorted damnit! :p come work with me here at Rebellion! XD.. don't make me take a train from oxford and drag you here! XD

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom