current EEA models.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

well theres a pic of what ive done, i dont know what CJ has finished but maybe he can fill us in

the super buu is obviosly an edit of the kid buu, i havent reskinned him for super buu, but he looks good ingame as is, more or less just a face change

and of course you all know the kid buu

the form 4 frieza some of you may have seen, i requested the thread closed and thus it was

the form 3 i just "finished",
it is fully functional ingame, has a decent skinmap, but a crappy skin, (damn all those lines on frieza) also, i shouldnt of resized the skin to 256x256 it usually doesnt mess with it that bad, but it screwed with the legs a lil

-------------------
crackerjack please show them what you got so far, (if anything)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weeeeee, the models are pwnage, i wanna pleh with them soon on EEA ^_^

Best answers
well i like kid buu and form 4 frieza, they are ok as they are. but you have to excuse me: the super buu seems a lil cheap though, i mean you didnt put much effort in editing it eh ? you just lengthened the body and so on .... well its ok. im lookin forward for the frieza form 3 but its obviously it needs a better skin ^^

all in all im lookin forward for this ... nicely done

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did more than lengthen the modey, i buffed his arms up made his chest a lil more rounder, made him ataller, lowered his waist a lil scaled his sides in, ingame he looks just like super buu, its the skin that makes him look like a simple stretch, cuz the original model is sitting right in front of him

Best answers
those models are very good! except for the the freeza form 3
i think it needs a little bit more work on the face
looks a little bit like a frogg

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
well yeah i agree with ma chao here!!
(right tristan??)

anyways g\j keep it up!!

Peace, Mystic

PS> i'd loove to see EEA in action some time!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then join one of our EEA servers. you'll mostly see them in teh evening. Lookin good Nutzy as allways. Except for the freeza form 3, it could be me btw, but i though he had 6 horns on teh head. Oh well, right now i'm hoping you will improve the skin only, it should be a lot better then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fill in on me:

I stated a couple of models.

Perfect cell: I finished the legs, head, torso, and arms. I just have to connect everything together and do the final touch ups

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This Really isn't the place for asking to beta test =\

I love teh frieza form 4 and 3 nuttzy, buu is simply teh pwn, you da man :)

Best answers
lol i like the models the kid buu is awesome
ond off tipic i cant get a hold of zack so im posting whereever possible

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome so far Nuttzy :p , since you haven't asked for crits - I won't offer them.

All in all, I love these and can't wait for CJ to show his 'stuff'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you should make the eyes for form 4 frieza a bit thiner since they are not this big
and the form 3 frieza face looks a bit like he´s on drugs or something like that *lol* But i think your gonna fix this right?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teh form 3 frieza, the head is near identical to the action figure i used as a ref, its the body that meeses it up,

cuz i had an action figure ref and teh head is a near exact copy of that, its the body i had to "deaccuracize" a lil to make it work with esf

Best answers
I love your super buu and form 4 frieza, but I think you should edit your kid buu's face to give him like a devilish smile sort of expression since he almost always had that expression on his face in the show, and for form 3 frieza, looking good but something about his face just doesn't seem right..

All in all, great job and I can't wait to see the next models. Keep up the good work.;D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its had toadd alot of facial expression to a mirrored skin, without it lookin teh gh3y,

and ill admit yes the form 3 friezas face is a but strange, but accurate to my ref, (the head is a pain to skinmap)

thats kind of like me asking for help with my EEA models, i need a skinner for my stuff, (skinmapping is a part of skinning, if you cant skinmap your just a skin editor, you aint no skinner) i can do it, but after making my models from scratch, i still hafta skinmap+skin, assign and animate it all by myself

Best answers
Hey nutzy do you have a website or something were we can download
your models?? i want your gohan, brolly but i don't see any website??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom