[Old PotW] Cucumber.... Not that one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno why he keeps trying to bash them into releasing. Seriously.. we should all leave? Why leave because the game isn't released? We are here for the people and friends here.

Best answers
you try to be funny with that quote? dude get a life. only dumb thing are the guys around here which still hope that this ever comes out.

zeq 2 is nice. sure it needs a LOT of work. but its already eyecandy.atleast if u dont fight in it.it got potential but unused somehow.
if u think u can do it better then go ahead and try

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you try to be funny with that quote? dude get a life. only dumb thing are the guys around here which still hope that this ever comes out.

zeq 2 is nice. sure it needs a LOT of work. but its already eyecandy.atleast if u dont fight in it.it got potential but unused somehow.
Ill be honest with you here. You keep going on and on about how this mod is dead, how it will never come out and that you want a public SVN. Well we are not going to do a public SVN. And since you obviously dont want to be here i dont know why you continue to troll the forums with the same sentence in every ESF related post you make.

ZEQ2 lite works like that because it expects the community to develop it further. We are not expecting that, so why should we settle for such an approach.

Besides YOU are the one making the comparisons and then YOU say not to compare. For gods sake if you want to make points towards your claims, then at least dont contradict yourself when making those points.

RBE

Best answers
I heard it maybe coming out in 2013. I hope before summer:cool:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

I wonder why it's unused...somehow...I'm sure a capable developer would love to just dig their hands right into all of that amazing source material to work with. It is truly a spectacle to behold (as long as you don't play it, just make sure you don't play it! Look at it! Can't you see all of that POTENTIAL?!)

I wasn't trying to be funny, I was mainly trying to get across

Eon said:
Holy shit shut up
because damn dude. You're just spinning around yelling at everything you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom