Cucumba v/s grOOvy

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to challenge Cucumba to my first and last match in the Fight Club, and I hope you accept, Cuc. :eek:)

One request though, I would like Cucumba to pick a referee of his choice.

Edit: I hope this referee picks a decent venue... as in, no comical stuff.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I accept, but I cannot offer you the moderator belt, as Ryoko is currently challenging for it. Magus has dibs after that, then Deverz has also asked for a return bout. If you wish to challenge me without the title, so be it.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am only interested in an exciting match with you, Cuc - my challenge stands firm... belt or no belt. :)

(P.s. - pick a referee please)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, then I select whatever referee happens to read this first. I'm a fair man, and I'd like to think that fate will decide an excellent referee.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did fate make the right choice? I believe so.

We return once again to the Hall of Moderators.

(I wouldn't think it would be a belt match anyway because this is grOOvmeister's last match anyways)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(Proceeding with smack talk..)

Well well well, look who's turning green? Ah yes, it's the almighty Cucumba - the undefeated moderator champion, the man with celestial powers. Prepare to witness your downfall, as I proceed to humiliate your history of battles which were nothing more than pastiche. I shall let my fists do the smack talk from now onwards.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You talk as if you have already won . . . we have yet to see your prowess with fist, but I can see that your writing ability is hardly the fodder that typically comes my way.

Prepare yourself, for no quarter shall be given.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just realized that I should be studying for my exam tomorrow, rather than writing up a fight-club post. :(

I'll continue writing my bit when I get back from the exam tomorrow (afternoon, GMT).

*EDIT*
Thanks for waiting. :)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the first time, grOOvy approached the hall of moderators for a business which was far from official. As he entered through the gigantic doors, grOOvy prepared to start his walk down the ancient hall of moderators. After his first two steps, he stopped and looked behind the first pillar, at what seemed like two giant blinding birds. After grOOvy's pupils adjusted to the sudden brightness that they had been exposed to, he realized that the two giant birds were actually the new silver statues that had been ordered by MastaSurf recently. The statues were stunningly realistic, and every square inch of their surfaces shone from the reflection of the lights that were illuminating them. The first statue was a replica of VT, and the second one looked like Greg - these were the newest masterpieces for the hall of moderators, soon to be put up at the top level above the statues of all the other administrators. As soon as grOOvy recognized the two figures, his blood started boiling, and a fury which he had subdued deep within him for a long while - started to rise up. GrOOvy clenched his fists tightly, as damnable memories started to flicker by in his mind... each image assimilating further hatred.

"What's this.. Tense, are we?”

GrOOvy turned around to face the possessor of the deep echoing voice, which had just startled him. A broad figure walked out of the shadow of a tall pillar, to reveal the man who was considered an epitome of a god. Cucumba smiled a smile which gave grOOvy a feeling of reverential fear and familiar comfort, both at the same time. GrOOvy had forgotten all about what he had been thinking about half a minute ago, and all his concentration was focused on the man who no one had defeated up till now. Cucumba didn’t move, the smile still affixed on his face – grOOvy started to become edgy. As the two continued to stare at each other, grOOvy felt a subtle emanation of tense vibes running throughout his body. GrOOvy was still in two frames of mind about this upcoming fight. As the two continued to stare at each other, the smile on Cucumba’s face turned into an impatient frown… and the last trace of fear disappeared from grOOvy’s mind, replaced instead by pure antagonism.

“Are you going to stare at me all day?” said Cucumba in a sharp tone.

GrOOvy immediately straightened himself, and prepared himself for an imminent attack. But instead of attacking, Cucumba eased himself and walked towards the nearest pillar and rested his back against the reinforced concrete which the pillars were made of – making grOOvy furious after witnessing such a calm attitude from his opponent.

“I sense a disturbed mind, grOOvy.” said Cucumba, hitting the nail right on the head, making grOOvy even more perturbed. “To be honest, I’ve never seen you hurt an ant all these years. I don’t even know if you are capable of laying a punch, leave aside being a suitable challenge for me… makes me wonder if you’re here just to waste my time.”

“What would you know…” said grOOvy in a spurt, revealing his complete state of mind by showing a face full of uneasy anger.

“Oh I do know.” spoke Cucumba, bringing the same warm smile back on his face. “Even a blind man could see that you are unprepared to fight against me. A fighter keeps his cool and tries to learn as much about his opponent as possible, so that he can anticipate each and every possible move that could be made. Whereas YOU…”, Cucumba raised his hand and pointed at grOOvy’s face. “[/i]… You tremble before the thought of having to fight against me.[/i]”

Ashamed of being read so clearly, grOOvy turned his fingers around to form a tight fist and charged towards Cucumba. GrOOvy jumped towards Cucumba and tried to connect his fist on Cucumba’s face, but instead stopped midway in the air. Cucumba had stepped aside and smashed his wide arm into grOOvy’s stomach – stopping him midway. GrOOvy slid down and fell to the floor, pain surging through his abdomen and as he looked up, he felt a blinding pain on his nose, as he was thrown backwards by a sudden punch by Cucumba. GrOOvy’s entire body felt numb, as all he could feel was pain. He lay on the ground, eyes closed and mouth open… but he didn’t make a sound. He felt warmth on his neck, and he touched it to realize that the blood from his nose was flowing freely. Tears came out of his eyes…

“Down already? I knew that you would were here just to waste my time! You are nothing but a weakling, and always will be.”

GrOOvy’s heart started beating fast, the same old images returned into his mind – each flash of what he was imagining hurt far more than the pain in his stomach or his nose. He slowly opened his eyes, to find them diluted because of the tears… the lights on the ceiling, shining straight into his eyes making deformed shapes. GrOOvy slowly rose up and stumbled a bit, no longer bothered about the blood which had drenched his shirt.

“So you can get up after all. That was just a weak punch, boy – walk away while you have a chance. You are not worthy of my skills” said Cucumba. “Such performance only shows…”

“S-SHUT UP!!”, interrupted grOOvy with a high pitched shout.

Cucumba was surprised by this outburst, and looked at grOOvy – who was standing up with great difficulty, his head pointing downwards. GrOOvy straightened his head, to connect his blood-shot eyes with Cucumba’s. He rushed forward, ready to bang his head and shoulders into Cucumba’s stomach. But instead, Cucumba swiftly moved aside and kicked grOOvy in the knees, making him screech with pain and brining him down instantly. Cucumba then proceeded to put his right leg on grOOvy’s shoulder, who was lying face down on the ground, nose still bleeding.

“Look at you… you are a disgrace to all fighters, running forward like a mad bull is not a strategy in combat. I am a master of martial arts, and such feeble attempts will never get past me.”

GrOOvy was deaf to these comments, as his mind was racing forward and backwards, being tortured with the same old images. Images of him witnessing Cucumba achieve honor and respect in every field; Images of Cucumba helping grOOvy in tough situations; Images of a warm caring friend who he had respected for years. GrOOvy was tortured by the mere thought of fighting Cucumba… but yet, here he was, lying on the floor bleeding away, with Cucumba’s hard boots pressing against his shoulder.

“I told you that you should have walked away when you had the chance… See what you have achieved by not listening to wise comments. Trying to be a hero by fighting a master of close combat, when you yourself aren’t even capable of tackling a girl… ” Cucumba said as he laughed.

“You… shouldn’t… do…… this.” whispered grOOvy in a low tone.

“What?” asked Cucumba, more confused than ever regarding grOOvy’s motives.

“You… shouldn’t be here… requiting your frustration by fighting people. You… DON’T DESERVE THIS!”

GrOOvy put his hands against the ground and pushed his body upwards, making Cucumba stumble a bit. He rose up and banged his head hard into Cucumba’s stomach, pushing forward deeply. Cucumba was thrown backwards against a pillar, and he slid down onto his knees. Cucumba was shocked, not by the small amount of pain that he was experiencing, but by grOOvy’s words and motive… still confused as to why he was here challenging someone he could never beat.

“YOU… have done more than anyone else in our group… you were always there when anyone needed you. And YET... you were never acknowledged… you continue being an administrator, doing your job for years – while others… were recognized.” said grOOvy, panting in between words. His eyes were red with from the tears that were coming out of his eyes. Cucumba was taken aback as if someone had touched a soft spot which had been hidden deep within his heart for eons.

“VT and Greg… ”, continued grOOvy “are at the top of this hall… those ancient fossils who don’t know or give a damn about what goes on here – are crowned as mentors of inspiration. But YOU receive no such spotlight, and you still continue with what you do… your job in the daytime, fighting people for a hobby in the nighttime. You have no idea HOW MUCH this frustrates me… how you beat up anyone who stands in your way, but never stand up for yourself when needed. ARRRGH!”

GrOOvy pulled out a small gun from his pocket, pulled the latch backwards and pointed it at Cucumba’s forehead. “I…. can’t…. stand… to see this… any longer…” stammered grOOvy, the gun still pointing towards Cucumba, his hand shaking with fury.

Cucumba was still on his knees, he hadn’t moved a muscle for the last whole minute and his eyes were wide open… he could not contemplate the sudden revelation of grOOvy’s motives and was frozen stiff.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The plains of ESF Chat scrolled out in every direction from the foothills of 0ff Topic. The breeze was sweet, and the sun hung low in the morning sky. Birds chirped, and the european people of the board were just sneaking off to bed as the first rays of daylight creeped over the awesome shadows of Devteam Mountain and it's sibling mountain, Mount Noobus.

Atop Mount Noobus stood the great fortress of the moderators, a place not reachable by the average mortal forumscant citizen. It was here that Cheesman and Cucumba defeated 1000 spammers to meet with VT and learn how to build their bansabers. It was here that the first ban daggers were forged in the firey heat of the mountains core. It was here where the Modiwans met and conferred with the Admin Knights, and learned of the wisdom of yore, passed down from Darth Elmo, to Darth VT, to Darth Cheesius and Darth Zucchinius.

This was the place where the legends and traditions of the moderators were kept, and where it was passed on.

Cucumba stood at the balcony from which the announcements, and the AUP itself, were given to the people. He looked down over every forum from this place, and it reminded him that he was merely a cog in this community, this machine. He was the oldest of the admins. At one time he was known as Darth Zucchinius, and he was one of the first to come from the common folk to set foot on Mount Noobus. He felt it his duty to help those who tried to follow in his footsteps. So long as he was an Admin Knight, the traditions would be upheld. Today, that tradition would continue. He had made time to train one of the Modiwans personally.

Groovy walked up the long stairs, arriving in the great hall itself. It was, as always, breathtaking and oppresive at once. The torch sconces all held dancing flames of dim yellow, lighting the walls and pillars. The groovy one looked left and right, noticing the record of deeds, carved in pictograms along the ancient stone walls. He read the historical record as he passed, his anger brewing deeper. Today his agenda was hidden, today he would hide something from his master untill the time was right, but there would be no hiding once it was done. Groovy new that he must say his piece, and that that piece be heard, not simply listened too. He steeled himself, and looked forward, thought his stomache tied up in knots.

But what he saw at the end of the hall took the cake, Mastasurf had ordered the statues of VT and Greg after all. What's more, Cucumba had, as promised, made a monument by the statues; a giant stone scroll which contained the tenets of moderation. Groovy looked at the scroll, and could not help but admire the craftsmanship of the model. Deeper inside, Groovy's anger grew, seeing that nothing of the newer AUP was posted, that all of what was written was the word of a long retired Admin Knight.

He looked along the walls again, and the collumns near the balcony of announcement were carved into the likeness of admins past. Greg, VT, Cheese, Chimpbot . . . all of these admins were no longer active, but they recieved praise in the form of immortalization in stone. Groovy calmed himself and buttoned his feelings down deep, for he new now that he must complete that which he started.

Groovy's reverie was broken by the entrance of the green devil, a horror told to the children of spammers everywhere, a legendary keeper of order in the fight against lawlessness. Groovy turned, and he felt his stomache drop. Planning for this sort of thing was simple, execution was considerably more difficult. He had to suppress the feelings, or Cucumba would discover his motive.

"Ah, you are here. I am glad, it is rare that I am able to teach the ways of our warriors to a modiwan," spoke the anceint horror.

"Master," said Groovy as he bowed. "I am prepared to learn from you, thank you for this opportunity."

"Then let us waste no time, you and I have much to discuss later though."

Groovy forced his mouth shut; he could not afford to drop his gaurd and betray his feelings. How could the mad old one know? How could he know that Groovy wished to speak with him on a subject of great import. Wait, thought groovy, I'm overreacting, surely he has business of his own to conduct with me. He can't possibly know.

Cucumba walked to the center of the hall of moderators, a huge stone disk lie on the floor that showed the true location of all people currently in forumscant if one concentrated long enought. In times like these, however, it was used as an impromptu sparring ring.

Cucumba stretched leisurely and began running through VT 12, the form of the AOL ban evader defense. It was a beautiful form, one that Groovy hoped that he could do with such grace in the future. Cucumba always praised him, but he held himself to harsher standards. Groovy stepped onto the disk, and began Cucatoth 4, the diplomatic diffusion of a flame war. It was a moving and poetic form, and Grooveh was close to mastering it.

"Are you ready, Groovy?"

There was a pause as Groovy was once again lost in the troubled thoughts that brought him here.

" . . . sorry, I was thinking of something else. I'll concentrate harder."

Cucumba looked at his sparring partner again and frowned. Groovy was hiding something from him, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Whatever it was that was troubling the young modiwan, it was obviously a significant burden. Despite these facts, the teachings would have to continue, and Cucumba stepped into a fighting stance to ready the flow of knowledge. Groovy nodded gravely, gulped and moved slowly into a gaurded position. While his diplomacy was spot on, he was certain his ability in combat was not as great as the jade behemoth's.

With a sudden burst of movement, Groovy lunged in, launching a punch at the admin. Cucumba sidestepped and slid his hands behind his back in an akimbo position. Groovy attacked again, his salvo of punches hit nothing but air as the massive admin neatly dodged out of the way. Groovy slowed down, knowing that Cucumba was trying to wear him out and frustrate him. The admin was powerful and fast, but he was also a brilliant fight strategist. Groovy knew that he must not allow the green machine to dictate the pace and place, advice given to him by others who had faced the admin. Groovy dived forward, hoping to grab Cucumba by the shoulders, but he felt the admins arms around his neck and leg. In rather remarkably short time, the groovy one was around the admin's shoulders and speeding to the ground.

The collision was not unlike that of a train wreck; Groovy was certain he would never breath again after the impact against his ribs. He rolled on the ground, holding his chest in pain.

"Get up Groovy. I know you can do better."

Deep inside, groovy knew that he could hold the cherade no longer. He reached into the folds of his robe and pulled out Miroku's spare ban dagger. Cucumba spied the flash of metal as the modiwan sprang onto his feet, and even as it sped towards him, he wasn't sure of it's precise nature untill he saw how deep it cut into the collumn.

Cucumba's jaw dropped open when he saw it pass within a hair's breadth of his face. "Groovy, what is the meaning of this?!"

"You. I watch as you dispense wisdom and teach all of us, help us with our problems, yet never take a stand for yourself. I watch as you do great deeds even now, when you own projects and life make even the minimal effort impossible. I watch as you settle countless disputes but never start one of your own that needs to be started for your sake. I watch as others are credited, credit you freely abscond, and you yourself are never honored. I am tired of waiting for change, so if I must kill you to bring you honor and ruin myself in the process so be it."

Cucumba was stunned silent and still. Groovy was breathing heavy and his eyes were red with emotion. The groovy one had lost his cool and he could feel his cheeks growing hot as they reddened. Cucumba was about to speak when Groovy dived in again, slashing at the admin's legs. The mighty admin dodged back, putting space between himself and the modiwan.

"We can talk this out Groovy, I won't fight you in this state," stammered the adminsitrator.

"No, there's no more talking . . . I will do what must be done!"

Once again Groovy dived in, stabbing at the adminsitrators legs. Cucumba moved into a ready stance, and kicked down at the incoming knife. Groovy tucked himself into a ball and dived into the admin's legs, hoping to knock him over. The adminstrator stumbled, but didn't fall untill Groovy abruptly stood. The modiwan grunted with the effort of lifting the obscenely heavy spam bane, but he managed to stand straight and topple the mighty admin.

Cucumba fell on his back, and closed his eyes from the jarring impact. Perhaps it was on instinct alone that he knew to dodge, for Groovy's killing blow rang out hollow on the ancient stone below. Groovy was so close . . . his stomache wrenched in agony, but this was neccesary. The administrator quickly kicked out Groovy's legs, sending him into a deep split. Groovy winced from the sudden agony in his thighs as the admin knight slammed an open palm strike home in his solar plexus. Groovy was airborn, and he felt as if his entire rib cage was on fire. The next time he opened his eyes, he was sailing across the hall, Cucumba's massive punch on it's rechamber step. He couldn't even remember being hit, but when he landed, he felt all the pain return.

Cucumba watched as Groovy slammed into the pillar that would one day house Darth You's statue, and winced as his freind cratered into it.

"No . . . damnit Groovy, not like this. I never wanted to hurt you, but you left me no choice."

Groovy groaned as he pulled himself out, every part of his body felt broken. And he wasn't sure he would be able to stand without the pillar. But the task he had appointed to himself was cause to ignore such things as mortality and continue. Who would finish his work if he were to fail now? He looked up to see three blurry Cucumba's speaking, but he couldn't hear them well.

" . . . oovy, list . . . no . . . can talk . . . ok?"

Groovy dived into the administrator with everything he had, driving his elbow into the pickled one's nose. Cucumba's outcry of pain could be heard as green blood flowed in abundance from his nostrils. As the admin leaned back he felt Groovy grab his ankles, and yank them out from underneath him.

The administrator hit the floor, and blocked two stabs that he only perceived through the ki stream. He flipped up to his feet, looking to get out of the perilous perdicament that he presently occupied.

He looked at his friend with pleading eyes, but Groovy responded only with tears of sorrow and flames of anger and passion for a deed wich must be completed. Cucumba blocked a stab to his abdomen, and twisted Groovy around, wrenching his arm into a lock. But Groovy spun again, and produced a second ban dagger from his robe.

It was at this point that Cucumba knew he had been outsmarted.

Both fighters spun close, chest to chest, as Cucumba felt the ban dagger slip between his ribs.

Cucumba's face was of shock, and Groovy only chocked back horrible sobs in response, his face flooded with tears from a deed that must be done, but not neccesarily liked.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very very interesting motive grOOvy. I commend you on not wanting to destroy Cucumba for the sake of destroying Cucumba, but rather to give him recognition.

However... Cucumba had probably the greatest setup I have seen in the Fight Club. That and I was moved by his story more.

grOOvy kick it up a couple of notches, and you'll fare better.

(for those who need it to be said bluntly, Cucumba wins round one)

Best answers
Deja Vu: "I'll slap you so far into the future you'll turn into a pickle"

Good times, good times.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Groovy backpedaled slightly, his hand shaking as the brutally effective ban dagger began it's work. Cucumba pushed him back further, and fell to one knee, coughing. The statues of the admin knights long gone stood in silent witness to this event, and Groovy imagined them staring at him in silent fury. When Groovy looked down, he saw green pearlized fluid all over his hands and forearms. It was Cucumba's blood.

"I'm sorry . . . I'm sorry Cuc, you know I'd never want . . ," Groovy tried to rationalize his behavoir, tried to make it right by his friend. But the words were empty in the face of the deed, and Groovy regretted what he'd done. Cucumba's head lulled low, and his back heaved with heavy, labored breaths.

"Groo . . . vy, whu . . . yugh, do you know . . . what you've . . . done."

"I'm sorry Cuc . . . I'm"

"Run, leave, and never look back . . . save . . yourself."

Groovy looked at the admin puzzled, but suddenly understood. With his dying breaths, the admin was trying to get Groovy to escape a very angry mob of modiwans and Mod Knights, and Admin Knights. Even after betraying him, Cucumba wished no harm on him. Groovy's stomach lurched again, and his sorrow deepened.

Cucumba wearily stood up, and with his right hand, tried to tare the ban dagger free. But evasion was not easy, and the dagger burrowed in deeper, sending Cucumba reeling into a collumn. Blackness swallowed up the admin, and he knew no more.

<HR>

VT stood in his battle stance, his robes tattered and his suit torn; this was no ordinary spammer. This creature, this Cucatoth, was far more than he was prepared to easily handle. It was methodical, cunning, and far more intelligent than the average spamite. From what he could tell, iG was having similar problems with the other. He could feel iG's power fluctuating.

Between these two strange beasts, 1000 spamites were slaughtered; utterly annihilated by just these two creatures.

"Come now, tell me you are not yet finished. This battle has been far to entertaining to be won easily in the end. Show me what you are capable of VT of Forumscant."

VT grimaced as the massive creature laughed mockingly at him; it would need to end soon. The lumbering monster lunged once again, it's martial arts skill making any kind of counter offensive short lived and ineffective. The Ban Axe whistled through the air, nearly catching the green devil, but it rolled at the last second and backhanded the admin. VT flew, again, this time striking a rather sharp pile of rocks near the cliff. When the admin opened his eyes, the creature was already upon him, flying through the air. The agent rolled out of the way, causing the creature to smash into the rock pile. The beast's foot destroyed the pile with frightening ease, but VT was ready for it.

"Fecktard!"

As the creature pulled it's leg loose from the rubble, VT swung hard and high, taking the beasts arm clean off. The creature roared and held it's stump as VT backspun and planted the axe in it's lower back. The monster fell to the earth, spent and wounded.

"Finish it . . ."

"Not yet", said VT "I have use for you."

The massive spamite grimaced, he had failed after all. And this VT had some horrible plan in mind; he had thought of something worse than death for the ancient horror.

"You . . ," VT huffed with difficulty, "are going to go legit . . ."

The Administrator began to drag the horror back to his mountain lair, the Oktagone, from which all aspects of Forumscant were controlled and regulated. The massive stone doors opened after VT spoke a word which Cucatoth had not been able to hear. In the near distance, Cucatoth's temporary ally was also being dragged forth. Cheeseman had lost as well.

"Legit?" Cucatoth burned on the inside, "What do you mean . . . 'legit'."

Over the next few months, VT turned the avatar of the evil deity into a champion of justice, altering his horrific form to something less imposing while retaining it's potent impressiveness. Cucatoth had become Cucumba, but VT secretly feared that the great old one might regain control of it's wayward avatar, and began the process of sealing it.

God help us should it return . .

<HR>

Cucumba's raspy breaths stopped.

As suddenly as the ban dagger thrusted in deeper, it shot out, and rang against the ancient stone wall. Cucumba remained there, head hung low, his chest heaving.

Groovy stood in a mixture of awe and fear. On one hand, he was glad his friend survived the attack, on the other he was afraid of what the green devil would do.

"Cuc . . . are you . . . are you ok?"

Groovy moved closer, his heartbeat in his ears, and tried to make eye contact.

Cucumba was smiling, . . . an unhinged and scary smile.

"I am . . "

Groovy instinctively backpedaled, watching veins pop out all over the admins' green dome. He could feel "it" and it was not Cucumba. No, Cucumba had died . . . and now something else took residence. Something horrible . . .

The admin raised his head, and looked Groovy squarely in the face, ". . . Free!"

Groovy's jaw dropped open, even the voice was different, sinister and raspy, like some old megalithic gate swinging open to a forbidden temple. The admin began to summon root, and the statues and collumns in the oppressive hall began to crack. The torches flickered, then died, only to re-ignite with ghostly green flames. The air was filled with strange chanting, and the air became cold.

"Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cucatoth Pyk'il wgah'nagl fhtagn."

The foundations of forumscant rumbled in responce to the presence of the great evil. The tapestries and murals began to take sinister aspects, and the high vaulted ceiling itself began to exude a terrifying, oppressive shadow.

Cucatoth lept mid transformation; his face regaining his sinister aspect, and four tenticles sprouted from his shoulder blades. Then came the horrible membranious wings. Groovy was frozen in place from the maddening scene, unable to dodge or defend himself in any way.

"The stars . . ."

The ancient horror landed knee first on Groovy, knocking the smaller modiwan's air free. Groovy struggled to inhale, but his solar plexus had been hit hard. Cucatoth swung his hand forward, grabbing the Modiwan's head. Groovy reached for the green devil's powerful hand, hoping to break himself free. The jade behemoth quickly yanked Groovy forward, smashing the modiwan into a waiting tenticle. Once again a wave of nausea and pain eminated from Groovy's solar plexus. Groovy floated there forever, vomiting the contents of his stomache to the stone floor below. He's going to kill me.

Groovy didn't have much time to think, he felt the horror's elbow slam into the back of his neck, sending him earthward. Then he felt the green devil's waiting knee, not unlike a head on car accident.

Groovy's teeth rattled from the impact, and an explosion of lights went on in his shut eyes.

"ARE RIGHT!"

Groovy's world was pain, and all he felt was the sensation of flight, and the dim sensations of thuds. It was all for nothing . . . I killed him and now he's a monster . . . now he'll be remembered as a monster.

In the real world, Groovy was kicked hard in the chest with a spinning back kick, then whipped by each tenticle in turn. Leaving horrific slashes all over the body of the half-dead modiwan. Groovy fell and lay silent on the floor, and all was black . . .

"No Groovy, do not force it, it will come naturally. When it comes time to protect this country, Forumscant, you will find that strength. When you believe in yourself, and in the world you protect, you cannot be defeated. Remember that."

Cucumba?

"You lack nothing, your power is great, and with time, you will be able to defend this place with no fear of defeat."

Cuc? Is that you?

"Get up!"

I will, I'm not going to loose, I can't let this happen!

The green devil was charging in, ready to destroy his liberator.

"I WILL DESTROY THIS EVIL!"

The green Devil's punch landed squarely on the crossed arms of the beaten modiwan. Cucatoth's eyes widened, "WHAT?"

"I won't let you hurt anyone here, in this place . . ."

Groovy spun and dropped, launching a spinning sweep kick. The monster dodged, leaping over the foot only to see the moderator launch a spinning uppercut. The ancient horror barely dodged the attack, leaning his head back as far as he could go.

How did this boy gain so much power in so little time . . . it's not possible.

". . . this place I call home . . ."

Groovy launched himself into a back flip, kicking the monster in the face. Cucatoth reeled from the blow, slid to a stop, and immediately began to charge again.

The modiwan knew that any more punishment from this beast would result in his death . . . and he could not die while this self appointed task remained unfinished.

Groovy rolled up and reached out for the force, letting fate guide him. Cucatoth moved with certanty, like a freightrain, unconcerned with what was on the track. The beast was almost upon him when he felt the hilt wrap of some weapon hit his hand. Cucatoth lept, and Groovy spun quickly to the left, every fiber of his being screamed in protest of the pain.

The modiwan backspun VT's ban axe and cleanly severed the admin's head.

The headless body of Cucatoth spat it's vile blood on the walls and floor, and then fell limp and silent.

Groovy's shoulders heaved, and his hands shook. He dropped the axe, and as best he could, fled Forumscant.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
what a great story...o_o

[quote="Cucumba]Do not post in fight club threads that you aren't participating in, or it will be treated as spam. Do not post pictures in your fight club thread, or you will loose that round.[/quote]
Spam gets you a warning, 1 more and you get a 2 week vacation.
Please read the rules before you post again so this won't happen again - Prozac

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom