CTDB sugestion's

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i was thinking about this to make the CTDB more team work so here is my sugestion:
1. It will be only one set of Dragon Ball's and the evil team has all the dragon ball's but they don't have the password but il some minutes will have the password for the DB so the good team must get the DB and make a wish whitin 3 minutes or 2 or whatever max 30 wishes and the team win's combine 30wish
like evil has 14 wish and good has 16wish and good win's
2. The evil will have 6 db and the good will have only 1 db so the good team must get all DB or add the last db to the evil's db to make a wish (there will probabli be the best fighter to guard the db but there r many strategi's)
15 wish good and 15 wish evil

So what to you think you can call it CTDB2

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No

we already have ctdb plans

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of that is extremely unbalanced:

1. The evil team has an unfair advantage over the good team.
2. The evil team yet again has an unfair advantage over the good team.

Why would you want to be biased towards one side when it would work better if it was evenly split?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but in the second part ot the CTDB your team will have 15 wish good and 15 wish evil to be balance
Just to make ESF more for the team to know when a team wins , but i think the CTDB will be beter then my CTDB, so if it was a no oki you can close the therd

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must agree with what everyone else is stating in this idea. I don't fully understand your idea in some aspects. Do the dragonballs spawn on the evil team's assigned spawn points & that the Good players have to use a password?. It just sounds stupid for a process of that to occour. I much prefer of the teams plans for CTBD that I read a while back in the Design Documents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom