Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Youll listin to it but you dont like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that happened when i scaled everything up, because it looked kinda stupid i removed the textures that combinate the rocks and grass. I forgot all about it, and i didn't notice it ingame, but thnx for the reminder, i'll fix in a few days and tweak it a little more, at some points, the fps go's a little to low, so i'll add another wall that will make it smoother for low end comp. like mine, my fps is 30, and i have a low end comp. So people with a bit more power in their comp, should definietly not have a prob. with running it.

Pentium II
266 mhz
320 mb ram
voodoo 3 2000.

That's my system. crappy isn't it!?;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's because you had the honor to enter my server at that time. I just wanted to see what the map would do with the ping if two or more people would join my server. Well poesje here was one of the lucky ones. Hmm , i just thought about it, soon my hunger for mapping will be unleashed again. So why not release it now?, now? yeah now! ok! Think it will be up in a few days at RS, if not i'll find another host that's a little faster.

Oh , I still have to compile it with the hullfile, without it you have a bunch of skywalkers running around in the map. And becuz i can't configure the expert compile mode in the right way, someone else has to do it for me. So it might take a little longer ok? ok!

Best answers
its pritty kewl ingame:D also the map is huge:D nice work :yes: keep it up, :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think the grass textures are stretched, but it looks better

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are like a bug in my bedroom that i just can't get rid of, annoying isn't it? :D just kidding, what i'm trying to say is, now you really won't notice it ingame anymore.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
steel's right ^_^ map is perfect.. and no lags at all. exept Bots reducing the fps.. but i dont care ^_^ i must say.. this map is that someone never made before. :) ^

Keep up Great work

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sob sob..snif snif, thank you snif sob sob, you are so kind sob sob. :)

Best answers
The best map i ever played in esf :D
i have played the map bechos he was testing the fps online wen ppl come in Understand? Skyrider? :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't bother poesje, allthough i appriciate it, i allready talked this through with sky. Btw the map isn't going to be released in a while afterall, a pal of mine said to me it needs a little more detail, and there are too many empty places, so i'll be working on it for another week.

Best answers
good luck with the details is all i can say now :yes: ;)

Best answers
What's in there :laff:
Tell me or I kill u :p
Na just kidding gr8 work ;)
And the textures look good 2

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Yey a map with challange and attractions :D
This I'll like ;D
Oh and a suggestion: If ure into secret places with a hard time to get out how about a place that all the walls kill u if u hit them and there are obsticles that do the same thing - u'll have 2 show flying skills 2 pass it ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa! Don't go turbo on me! I don't know how to do that stuff, this map is the first i ever compiled, i made a few ones before, but those where only shapes. I don't know how to do all this stuff, i allready had a superstruggle to get the teleports to work. Pherhaps if i had a little help from a more experienced mapper i might do it, but there's one problem, all experienced mappers are busy.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
How about stryker?

and i see you added a door :p dont know that one ^_^..

btw. if you still searching for a host. i can upload it to redsaiyan if you want. and i will make the Map sticky at reds ^_^

Best answers
you should take another texture for this door, it looks crappy like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom