• Source i would say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CS 1.6 is way better

• CS 1.6 i would say

• Total voters
Best answers
God no, I love CS Source. The only people that think 1.6 is better are the ones that thought the shield should have been left in CS. It was taken out for source, the two games are exactly the same if you don't count the shield. CS Source looks and plays beautifully, I can't stand playin 1.6 now.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like 1.6 better then source imo.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Source poo's all over 1.6, its exactly the same game, only source has revamped maps, new models, incredibly beautiful gfx and is much more realistic (which is what cs is all about.)

I see no reason why 1.6 could be better

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Tassadar said:
God no, I love CS Source. The only people that think 1.6 is better are the ones that thought the shield should have been left in CS. It was taken out for source, the two games are exactly the same if you don't count the shield. CS Source looks and plays beautifully, I can't stand playin 1.6 now.
They CERTAINLY dont play the same, all the guns shoot differently.

I usually spray with the AK47 in 1.6, but in Source you just miss everything.

The crosshair(accuracy) is alot more sensitive to walking, shooting etc.(Now you have to wait much longer for accuracy to be 100% again)

All this still make the game more fun, you cant make kills that are just unrealistic and dont have 24/7 spraying idiots.

So Source > 1.6

Best answers
Source is new... some bugs still need to be sorted ... there needs to be some form of recoil but still i voted for source... the guns the maps the skins the physics everything is better looking and plays better.

Bring on the Age Of Source :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't really even compare the two. It's like trying to compare an upgraded version of something to the previous version.

1.6 set the ground for CS:Source, and CS:Source is going to push it even farther.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Source absolutely owns 1.6 in every possible way. There's no competition, source is way better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.

you forgot cz!
cz >>>>> all =P

but css is ok - needs more and better player models >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS:S is actually slightly different from 1.6

For example, your accuracy degrades when you walk as opposed to staying the same, as it did in 1.6

A lot of people whine about bad hitboxes and there's a lot of contradicting crap; there are people like Devion who think spraying is harder and there are people who think that CS:S makes spraying and luck MORE of a factor.

Fact is, the majority of people don't know **** about what's actually changed, and most of the things they "find" are simply psychological. :rolleyes:

Personally, I prefer CS:S To me, it's basically the same thing but better. But there are elitists and morons who believe it's changed dramatically and ruined the entire series or something... well... there are people like that for every single CS patch ever.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently, it depends on your own taste. I haven't played either. But, it seems you should decide for yourself.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
CS:S is actually slightly different from 1.6

For example, your accuracy degrades when you walk as opposed to staying the same, as it did in 1.6

A lot of people whine about bad hitboxes and there's a lot of contradicting crap; there are people like Devion who think spraying is harder and there are people who think that CS:S makes spraying and luck MORE of a factor.

Fact is, the majority of people don't know **** about what's actually changed, and most of the things they "find" are simply psychological. :rolleyes:

Personally, I prefer CS:S To me, it's basically the same thing but better. But there are elitists and morons who believe it's changed dramatically and ruined the entire series or something... well... there are people like that for every single CS patch ever.
Well actually spraying DID change there was an article on CS.nl frontpage about CS: Source and its differences.

Little example of what also changed, walk in CS: source and look how long it takes for you accuracy to be 100%, about 3/5 second, in CS 1.6 it is 1/2 seconds.(And yes this makes ALOT of difference in clan wars, not mention, it just shoot differently)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Source to me feels more like a spray happy game. I can full auto in your general direction and nail 3 guys in the face, while in 1.6 I would actually have to, you know, AIM.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CSS i think is a spray happy game, the models are deff not realistic i dont know were the **** they got the idea that they were. I like CZ the best thus far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, I find Source to be a little more forgiving in some areas. Put it to you like this: I hadn't played CS for over a year and now with Source I play every single day again.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just hate source... They messed it up... 1.6 > Source o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom