CS Hacks.. funny?

Best answers
Yes, I know that this thread contains the horrible word "Counter-hackerstrike"

Although this game is filled with lame cheats, it can be funny sometimes.

I've played on a server, suddenly I saw a team mate staring at the wall and then he walked at the entrance with the crate next to it in the CT area. He used that Radio command "Go go go!" and with the speed of light, he knifed like "10" people. O_O It was so god damn funny to see him running like hell and stabbed all those people. :)

And in cs_office. There was a hacker on our team, he was shooting people through the wall but the opposite team had one hacker. So the hacker on our team was shooting people like crazy, 6 of our team mates got inside the Hostage room. And all of them got raped in like a fraction of a second, that hacker of our team got pissed and started to speed hack like crazy. That other hacker almost got me with that speed hack but he stopped right in front of me with a knife in his hand and I knifed his ass... errr head :laff:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't express in words how much I dislike CS. I used to play it a lot, but it has turned into nothing but cheaters, and people that play CS seem to be the meanest and rudest people on the internet. Granted they are all like 15 years old.

Either you are actually good at CS and people claim you are cheating, or when you kill someone all they do is scream profanities, mystified by their own death. "You're cheating because it's impossible otherwise for me to die."

Boo to CS and everything it embodies. It use to be fun, but it's had it's time in the sun.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of, I ran into a guy in one of the official servers a couple weeks ago who was trying to convince everyone that V' was hacking. Wth? I argued with him for half an hour, but he was not to be deterred, so I just knocked him around, and eventually he accused me of hacking. I figure he was fresh out of a Counter Strike server. He kept preaching that 90% of all people who play games can and do cheat or hack. I mean come on, who the hell needs to cheat in ESF? You're already hella fast, you can tell where people are with the scouter so you don't need to see through walls, and there are only 2 instant hit attacks that could be hacked with an Aimbot. I mean it's rediculous that people are so screwed up over CS that they want to blame everyone on every server of hacking, just because they can't figure out how they got killed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cs is fun most of the time for me. The reason? I only play on lan or with friends. That way, no one cheats and its great fun. We do things like put a kittie on a snipers head and the person who kills the sniper with a knife wins it. Its a lot of fun!

Best answers
well i love CS. i play it all the time. yes there are lamers that....i wont get into that now, but there are lamers. so i have decided instead of getting angry, ill just kill them!!! hehe, and i do! they cheat, i kill them and they call me a cheater. so funny....my fault im playing this game for...i dunno....4 years?! so i know every freak'n spot and every freak'n strategie?!

:)
yey me and BOO to lamers

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never play CS online. but the Cisco Class Instructor at my school is obsessed with the game so we get an occasional lan party of up to 8 people. Its fun because none of us hack and we all scream at eachother.

And I am one of the best as most of the other guys never have played any First Person Shooter games before.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
I can't express in words how much I dislike CS. I used to play it a lot, but it has turned into nothing but cheaters, and people that play CS seem to be the meanest and rudest people on the internet. Granted they are all like 15 years old.

Either you are actually good at CS and people claim you are cheating, or when you kill someone all they do is scream profanities, mystified by their own death. "You're cheating because it's impossible otherwise for me to die."

Boo to CS and everything it embodies. It use to be fun, but it's had it's time in the sun.
so now you is classifying all 15 year olds the same? ;(

Best answers

I dislike cs to... :S

Best answers
Well, even though it is a crappy ass lame **** *beep beep beep* game.

It still has some funny things that gives you a quick amusing laugh.
Like a speedhacker running through the level with a knife, knifing tons of people or a guy that runs around with m3 benelli shotgun and sprays their asses full with lead. O_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with you to a degree Evil_Trunks. I don't understand either as to why people who play CS are so quick to acuse others of cheating, and so f***ing rude even to their own team mates. It angers me, which is why I play LAN! Get a bunch of friends together and play CS over IPX. You'll see it isn't the game that is horrible, it's the community.

Best answers
People in CS only cares about the skill and not about the person.
I hope that the cheaters will leave ESF alone, if they are going to ruin the game with aimbots, speedhacks or wallhacks. (Wallhack isn't really that much of a problem with the scouter.) or even OGC.

I swear god, I will make a server with tons of admins that literally play everyday to keep an eye on the server.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't think ESF has to worry about hacks and cheats. There really isn't any need for it anyway. Why do you need a wall hack to see through a mountain when you can just fly above it and slam someone with a Kamehameha? And which one sounds more fun anyway?!

Best answers
esf will probably be hacked one time or other depending on how popular it is. cs is agood game and there arent THAT many cheaters compared to the people who dont cheat u must be playing in a lott of bad servers.

but hacks really do ruin the fun and the people talk a LOT of trash playing cs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive said it before and ill say it again

cs sucks alot.. almost every single person who plays it is a total asswad and are complete jerks through out the whole game

and most do hack non stop because they think it makes them good well guess what using a hack and a cheat doesnt make u skilled or good at something just means ur a loser who cant play well and must compensate with cheats

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=black, strength=#+1)>I agree with HIBIKI I think CS started to suck when CHEATERS arrived but is a good game I play it once in a while because I play ESF all the time CS different story too much hackers I saw this dude SKYWALKING now that SUX I mean he kills you quick because hes on top and you cant kill him up there I think there afraid there MARICAS I told them to face me they wont stop skywalking I hope they dont hack in ESF too that will totally suck anway why would you wanna hack in ESF to get better score or to be the best that just makes a you a ****ing loser........Like Hibiki said: you never improve by cheatin so F|_|C|< CHEATERS!!!!!!:\

Best answers
CS is absolutely awesome at LANS. No cheaters plus money prizes :yes:

Best answers
This guy at school claimed that he was the best at CS ubtill my other friend kicked his ass, he then went on for ages that my friend was hacking and that he was a cheta.
They then played over the net and the bragger kicked his ass cuz he had cable and my friend had 56k.

People like that are UP THEM SELVES.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then if they wanna fight u just go

no ur not worth the effort

and that usualy shuts em up

Best answers
i like CS as long as game is all about fun (why i never play it online). But if you really wanna tick someone off in it first make sure FF is off and then when someone on your team is hiding in a corner stand right infront of them and trap them in the corner so they cant get out. refuse to let them out untill you get them to sing a song of your choice over the team voice mic feature. The super mario theme is a good one caus everyone knows that and gets everyone else on the team laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom