CS:CZ and ESF

Best answers
guys i was just wondering if you can install esf in the CS:CZ folder and get it to work since i have 56k modem and and my dad has a BB that i can't connect to is it posible to get esf and the bot to work with CS:CZ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont quite know, you might think so cause it is running on steam as well, but i dont know for sure, cause it is a standalone game.
i dont think the team can answer to, cause i cant imagine that they had the time testing this

Best answers
u cant run it through cz itself... but the cz has an option to install steam, and if u do that u can install it on steam (enough tutorials how to do that I suppose)

Best answers
ESF only works on HL , Steam , Counter Strike , no other mods for it will run ESF in other words you carnt run ESF on CZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pity you for wasting your hard earned cash on crap, btw.

Best answers
Poor Poor lad, you bought Condition Zero? You will regret the day you thought about it mate.

Best answers
You people are asses... all I'm going to say

Best answers
Lol. I appreciate your concern, but i am a lot more handsome than a four legged ugly horse. Thanks for the comment though.

Best answers
Sunslayer said:
Lol. I appreciate your concern, but i am a lot more handsome than a four legged ugly horse. Thanks for the comment though.
ahahaha but ur just a ugly f00 u ugly nerd :p i am sexc and will own u in handsome ;) haah

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well animenut, you will be able to play it on steam, but you will still have to need a cd-key, i´m hoping for you that the CZ key is compatible with the half-life/counterstrike ones, i´ll keep my fingers crossed for u :]

Best answers
You won't be able to play CS:CZ due to incompatible fmod DLLS

Sorry, but that's the hard truth....the people who worked on FMOD don't understand the word 'backwards-compatible'

Best answers
i still have HL cd-key does steam cost anything be looking i the steam folder at a steamenglish.txt saying that you get a month subcription do you have to pay to play?????? i will also have to convince my father to allow me to network to the BB connection and i an't apoor wee lad i am 20

Best answers
Nope, Steam is completely free and isn't pay to play.

Of course, the exception is buying games through Steam, but you just pay for the game and no, I repeat again,it won't go pay to play.

BTW, good luck having that CD-Key working well. There are a few people who tried using used CD-Keys and they didn't work. Just a forewarning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prefalen Raziel said:
ahahaha but ur just a ugly f00 u ugly nerd :p i am sexc and will own u in handsome ;) haah
your also pushing it

so have a warning

nah i take that back ur gone

Best answers
Thx for the help someone please close this thread please
and it's all right i am comfertable with the way i look

Best answers
Hibiki, please don't ban the guy on my account. I wasn't insulted and am sure that he didn't mean to insult (i am not trying to put up an argument so please don't flame me).

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed on request of author. And about the guy getting banned, he was probably up to his limit on warnings.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom