Crysis 14-Minute Gameplay Video

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow...that pretty much puts every FPS in existence to shame, both graphically and in terms of gameplay (aside from the few bugs). Everything looks and behaves so real, it may actually be worth getting Vista to play it.

Best answers
I agree...

here's a pic for the lazy ppl not posting.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, nice Tsunami.

I was going to write that the pic of the Crysis shack looks better than its real-life counterpart, then I realised how stupid that sounded. Then I wrote this paragraph letting you know that.

Any idea what hardware that demo was being run on?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
From the looks of it, something 20x more powerfull than my machine. :p

That pic is certainly impressive. I'm downloading the video now. If the graphics are better than Stalker then there will be a distinct dropping of the jaw. :p

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crysis' realism = Jack Thompson

I saw an earlier video of the Crysis engine, this thing is really powerful. Unfortunately a powerful engine needs a powerful PC, hopefully it won't be too much of a hardware hog.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it requires Vista, so you're looking at high-spec machine just to run the OS that runs the game :p

Probably something like 2gb RAM, 3ghz+ 64-bit processor, 512mb video ram (for textures) minimum. Then again, it's being released in 2007 so there's plenty of time to upgrade. I don't know about virtual depth perception but in my person experience (Lost Coast) HDR's a hardware leech.

Best answers
i wonder what system they played this on...
the melee system could be improved looked kinda lame...
yay german software developers ftw!:yes:

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Wow....I downloaded the video (my download corrupted but I could still watch some of the vid) and just wow......I just hope there's a game underneath all the pretty.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome. My computer is already a beast, but I'll probably upgrade it atleast once before 2007 rolls around.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was amazing.

It got pretty War of the Worldsy towards the end,

Best answers
yeah its amazing....the only thing we need now is a dragonball and a naruto mod for it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom