Croc hunter croaked

Best answers
i was a big fan of his i loved his movie that he made and i sometimes watched his shows BUT NOW WE KNOW THAT HE IS IN A BETTER PLACE REST IN PEACE and thank you for helping animals.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's been pissing off every animal the planet has to offer for years now. Quite frankly. Im surprised its taken it this long for one of the lil critters to get him back.

sucks that he had to die from it, but in all honesty..... Im not in one bit surprised.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never thought much of his movie, it was a bit too fake. Steve's not the...wasn't the best actor. But I thought plenty of him. A truly humane man who thought the world of the blessings we take for granted in nature. The world is a bit less bright already. I never truly thought he would be killed. He was occasionally too lax in being safe, but he had the experience and the ability to make up for it.

I can't stop feeling for his family, particularly his children, who will grow up without a father. For most who knew him, I'm sure this would be comparable to losing Goku against Cell (God, I am too one-minded).

Never be another like Steve Irwin. He was a good man.

Best answers
Never be another like Steve Irwin.

You nutty or something?
There are plenty like steve irwin they just aren't televised, there are tons of animal retrieval experts/humane types.He was a good man, but don't speak as if he was the only one.

I do agree he did piss off the animals, but he did help some of them, tho i wouldn't want someone to randomly show up and force me into a new home.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have an interesting way of mourning his death, Kurt. Oh, is that not correct though, you aren't 'mourning' are you? Anyway, I'll always hold him in my highest respects--he had a big heart & an adventurous one at that. I think it was slightly clumsy, although he apparently messed with the wrong stringray, and slid into a 12.99% chance of being pierced through the heart by a 'usually' harmless creature. It's too bad. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i always though he would die in any of his shows, but by something like a crocodile or else. i saw his shows sometimes, but never rly was interested just sometimes it was fun.

Best answers
I wish wish it was on camera, so everyone would fear the scary stingrays!
haha.

Best answers
They did get it on camera, but the producer isn't going to show it.

The unfortunate accident occurred while Irwin was filming a documentary television program (Ocean's Deadliest) off the Great Barrier Reef. On location, Steve was stung in the chest by a stingray, whose poisonous tail apparently put a hole right through to his heart. Upon removing the barb in his chest, Irwin lost consciousness and died immediately afterwards. This incident was caught on tape and recounted by Irwin's manager and producer John Stainton.

Irwin was best known for his work on the television program Crocodile Hunter (and the subsequent film The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course). Bringing the most extreme wildlife to the forefront, Irwin never backed down from any animal - whether he was wrestling a crocodile or swimming with sharks. Irwin has also been involved in many wildlife programs and charities focused around environmental issues.

This sad situation was seen by some to be a foregone conclusion, but that doesn't take away from the severity of the death. Leaving behind his wife Terri, daughter Bindi Sue, and son Bob - our thoughts and well-wishes go out to the family.

In the end he died doing what he loved, and we thank him for that.

Source
www.ign.com

Best answers
Mogwai said:
They did get it on camera, but the producer isn't going to show it.

The unfortunate accident occurred while Irwin was filming a documentary television program (Ocean's Deadliest) off the Great Barrier Reef. On location, Steve was stung in the chest by a stingray, whose poisonous tail apparently put a hole right through to his heart. Upon removing the barb in his chest, Irwin lost consciousness and died immediately afterwards. This incident was caught on tape and recounted by Irwin's manager and producer John Stainton.

Irwin was best known for his work on the television program Crocodile Hunter (and the subsequent film The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course). Bringing the most extreme wildlife to the forefront, Irwin never backed down from any animal - whether he was wrestling a crocodile or swimming with sharks. Irwin has also been involved in many wildlife programs and charities focused around environmental issues.

This sad situation was seen by some to be a foregone conclusion, but that doesn't take away from the severity of the death. Leaving behind his wife Terri, daughter Bindi Sue, and son Bob - our thoughts and well-wishes go out to the family.

In the end he died doing what he loved, and we thank him for that.

Source
www.ign.com
Ah, so to sum it all down. Its going to show up 10 years from now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what's even worse? His wife does the same thing and she'll probably meet her fate the same way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt that, with this news she will probably never go near a stingray again, or the exact opposite and just start a mass stingray genocide...kinda sick it was caught on tape, which means it will eventually be leaked....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know there'll be stupid YTMNDs about it as soon as the video is released. =/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lvl 1 Steve Irwin got owned by a lvl 60 Stringray. He could have auto pot himself with abnormal pills.

Well, one more to go. Jeff Corwin and my quest is finished.

I know this is ****ed up but its so god damn funny to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
I doubt that, with this news she will probably never go near a stingray again, or the exact opposite and just start a mass stingray genocide...kinda sick it was caught on tape, which means it will eventually be leaked....
I read somewhere that Steve Irwin said that if he ever was dying, like being eaten by a crocodile, he would want it on tape.

Who knows, maybe it was from this tape <_<

Wasn't sick if it was his wishes.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I was going to die, I'd want to be ambushed with a barb through the heart from a docile creature too. The odds of that kind of thing happening are ridiculously low, which makes it all the more spectacular. Death is death, I suppose, but it was a memorable way to go, and it suits him. Again, though, I have to feel for his family, but his fate was inevitable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i die, i want to be sentanced to death by snu snu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
usually harmless my ass. touch the tail. you get stung.

and those things have barbed tails with saw blades on the edges.

can you imagine what that would of felt like, having that barb penetrate you... and having abunch of water rush into your chest cavity. salt water at that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I have this new joke I should share with you.

Walk up to one of your friends and punch them in the chest while yelling, "STINGRAY PUNCH"

Anyways, ZeroNightmare, that must hurt, but they say he died instantly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so they say...

but do you honestly think that the things tail would be like ... poke... and your lifeforce is wiped out? cus i dont, just give it a few days.... then we will have video...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom