Croc hunter croaked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried googling the video, cause my friends at schoolsaid they saw the video already.

Thing is, I asked them individually and they each said the exact same thing, makes me hella wanna see it :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Our local news station is going to broadcast it in a few mins....

[edit]

haha, stupid bastards....they basically just said, "Oh **** son, we didn't actually mean we were going to show it, just tell ya if we will, GOTCHA *****!!!"...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wouldn't have died instantly, because 'dying' means complete brain failure.

If his heart was destroyed by the stingray, his brain still would have a few seconds of oxygen and nutrients left to survive. But, he did die very soon after. But not instantly.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lith said:
lvl 1 Steve Irwin got owned by a lvl 60 Stringray. He could have auto pot himself with abnormal pills.

Well, one more to go. Jeff Corwin and my quest is finished.

I know this is ****ed up but its so god damn funny to me.
Seriously. I know this is a forum and all. But you could atleast pay a little more respect. Go to a "hatesteveirwin" site if you think this is so funny. Let's say your uncle dies. Would you like it if people were dancing on his grave ? I think not.

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Seriously. I know this is a forum and all. But you could atleast pay a little more respect. Go to a "hatesteveirwin" site if you think this is so funny. Let's say your uncle dies. Would you like it if people were dancing on his grave ? I think not.
I didn't know this was a "lovesteveirwin" site.
Freedom of speech man, if anyone can Praise something, anyone can give the opposite reaction.

None of us even knew him, so relax and ignore things you dont like.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Kyle said:
Freedom of speech man, if anyone can Praise something, anyone can give the opposite reaction.

Ah, freedom of speech.

Ever heard of the thing called "decency"?

Those who make fun of him, don't ignore him either because they don't like him, so why should we ignore those who don't like him and make fun of him?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Kyle said:

This is the Internet, not the USA. You're not guaranteed any freedoms here.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DragonDude said:
This is the Internet, not the USA. You're not guaranteed any freedoms here.
Being that this site is also hosted on a server on US soil, your "freedom of speech" here is the most restrictive of 2 things: things inherently banned in the US (such as encouraging the harm of minors/property), and what the forum administration has deemed off-limits.

At any rate, people need to chill out. If Garry Kasparov was killed by a chess board, there'd be a ton of parodies about it. It's not in bad taste, as many people use it as a defense mechanism. One of those "if you can't laugh, you'll cry" type situations. See 9/11 for futher examples. I'm just a cold-hearted bastard though.

On the other hand, show me humor that is not at the expense of someone else, whether alive or dead, and I have a bridge to sell you.

Best answers
Indeed, when somebody dies theres no use of worrying about it, especially when you don't know him. And usually celebrities deaths bring out some parodies out of it (Elvis dying on toilet seat...)
It's just useless burden to worry about every death you hear of. That would be a sad life to live in... There have been much tragedic cases around.
Everybody is just thinking "i feel bad about his family". nonsense, they are gonna live a good life as they have money to live with. I'm gonna tell true sad story:

A man is driving a truck, he has a wife who just happens to drive behind him with a car. The man makes a small mistake and drives too close to edge of the road, which collapses. Truck falls down in about 40mph. Man dies. The only one to see him die and first one too see him as dead is none other than her wife. That's not all. Their only income was the mans truck driving and they recently bought house while still paying for the loans. And if that still isnt enough, the wife was pregnant. She can't work while pregnant and she has to pay for the loans. Not to mention the child is gonna born without dad...
Now if you care to tell which part of Stewe Irwin's death was more tragedic?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Never knew this was a "OMG my storie is WAYZ more pwnage sad than yours!!"

Losing a loved one.. REGARDLESS of how rich you are hurts like hell and comparing one loss to a nother is not fair at all.

I hope his family find peace in knowing he died doing what he loved.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( RIP. IRWIN....

although it was kinda creepy that his wife and the baby in her hand were watching while he was making that document :S

Best answers
The point im trying to make is that i sure take feel bad that he died and all but i dont think i should start lecturing other people who think something funny about his death. I'm sure his wife can smile for it someday too.

Random

R
Some quotes from Steve Irwin.

I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it.
Steve Irwin

The only animals I'm not comfortable with are parrots, but I'm learning as I go. I'm getting better and better at 'em. I really am.
Steve Irwin

You know, I'm Australian, and we have got the worst sense of humor. We are cruel to each other.
Steve Irwin

Every cent we earn from Crocodile Hunter goes straight back into conservation. Every single cent.
Steve Irwin

I believe our biggest issue is the same biggest issue that the whole world is facing, and that's habitat destruction.
Steve Irwin

R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom