Croc hunter croaked

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I allways liked his shows, and i'm really sorry to hear his life ended so soon, especially for his family, but its a risk he knew, crocs and other animals he was dealing with, are very dangerous.

RIP Irwin.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention the billions of dollars in tourism he brought to us. I still can't believe he's dead. It's been on TV non stop today.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unlucky :( I quite liked him, he was very passionate about what he did.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, Steve the indestructable died by a stingray.. He should have died from a croc bite, that would have made it somewhat honorable, but this...

Rest in peace man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard about it this morning. That ****ing sucks, man. :[ The guy kicked ass, he was one of the best (if not the best) at what he did, and I had major respect for him.

A ****ing stingray.. You can't make that **** up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't know Sting Ray could be that lethal...

But that definantly sucks for his family, legacy and fans. He was even doing it to help out his daughter's show, so hopefully she won't get a hell lot of guilt.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
When it's a barb through the chest, it's going to be lethal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeff Corwin can never replace him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sad to see him get killed by a ray. I'd understand if he'd been killed by a croc, but not by a mere ray. Always loved his show, he always made it with such enthousiasm (and Australian accent ftw!) like no other could. Too bad they will be no more. He left behind 2 young children as well...R.I.P mate...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard just now. That sucks, man. The indestructible Steve Irwin killed by a Stingray. I loved his shows when I was a kid, the guy was great. I remember a show when he had got venomous snake spit in his eyes. And he survived. But a sting ray in the heart, and he dies. Really sorry, man. And he has a wife, a 8 year old daughter, and a 2 year-old son. Rest in peace, man. And thanks for everything. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's bad, I always watched him on animal planet, really really bad, I knew it would happen, but now, I'd expect when he was old and when he didn't have any reflexes or whatever, we should do something to that stingray, to do that, and the worst is it doesn't even know what it did.

R.I.P Mate, we'll all miss you.:(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Chakra-X said:

But that definantly sucks for his family, legacy and fans. He was even doing it to help out his daughter's show, so hopefully she won't get a hell lot of guilt.
stinger + lung = bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard the stingray's sting or something jabbed him in the heart that made a big hole, and no one can obviously survive that, it's very sad, I'll really miss watching his shows...:(

Best answers
Sicron said:
Sad to see him get killed by a ray. I'd understand if he'd been killed by a croc, but not by a mere ray. Always loved his show, he always made it with such enthousiasm (and Australian accent ftw!) like no other could. Too bad they will be no more. He left behind 2 young children as well...R.I.P mate...

You would actually have to wonder which he would of preferred if he could of chosen?
Ray or croc?

Pierce or rip?

Honestly i think the ray would of hurt way less, sad to see the man go, he did alot of mankind+the animal kingdom, rest in peace may your legacy live on in your children.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm betting being stung by a stingray hurts less then suffocating under water while being bitten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom