Crits

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made this one. It is so refreshing, now I have better sig. So, tell me Ure crits. What should I fix, change, and rate it on the scale 1-5!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The text is awful, and the background is nothing but perhaps motion blur?
I can still see you getting better.

I give you 1/5.

Best answers
Its still missing borders,background and text isnt that impressive. ill give you 2/5 theres still lot of room for improvement

P.S. Btw in your quote from Prison Break, its not "desapear", its "disappear"...

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
and you dont thank me for the tutorial's? If i knew that this happend and how you just were acting in ure PM.. I would give you a damn hard *****slap in your face..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you dont thank me for the tutorial's? If i knew that this happend and how you just were acting in ure PM.. I would give you a damn hard *****slap in your face..
Actually, I used the tut from corona-bytes. U never sent me anything lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's still pretty bad. Ignoring the fact that it's a DBZ sig, it still sucks horribly. I don't like the text, the render is out of place with that background, and it looks like you tried to blend it in but kinda messed it up. Also, there's no border. I give it a 1/5.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I M still asking U for tuts UssGo. Just couldn't w8 so I used that one! I fixd my sig a bit. How is it now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda like it. It's hell of a lot better than my beginner sigs...btw how did you get that effect with the render to make it sink into the BG? 7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom