Criss Angel

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By carefully releasing chakra bit by bit u can do it too -.-

But seriously, i have no idea XD Although it kinda looked like it was either some tube or wires o_O

Best answers
Glass I say! Its Glass!

Seriously, i dont know... the only guy that I konw that can walk on water is Jesus... and maybe moses (or do i have it backwards?)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think either of them can (I apologize if I'm wrong, I'm not very knowledgable in religion).

I think it's all staged. Strange coicidence that Criss Angel is also the world champion in martial arts (and a black belt), not to mention everytime someone asks him how he does his stunts he replies along the lines of "it's a matter of combining mind, body, and spirit".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, it's entertainment. There's nothing magic about it, it's all staged. In fact, for alot of those little "Private encounters" those people in the audience, and especially the "Volunteers" are paid actors.

I'm not going to get into it, but if you watch his videos from when he dressed as a weird goth The Crow wannabe, you'll see alot of familiar faces if you are a regular watcher of Mind Freak.

So just know, it's all staged for the camera, but he's an entertainer so it doesn't have to be amazingly believable. He's only an entertainer, and he's damn good at it.

Best answers
Man Chriss angel is the $*** i know it may be questionable but how do u fake gettin cut in half. (Episode 3 Season 2). i dont know how he does it but ill be watchin him cuz its just plain cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way he levitates, is with some special baggy pants which are split in half on one leg, he then opens that split in the leg lifts his leg out of the shoe which is attached to the pants and puts his foot on something higher that he would levitate on. He than just straightens his leg and from behind it looks like he floated up to it.

Best answers
buthow does he levitate from one building to another in broad daylight with people watchin him all around??? i mean its kinda hard to fake that

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not hard to fake it. Have you seen the Matrix? Have you seen how many extra's are in it? Same thing. Like Kama said it's staged, it's all fake. It's all to make you go "whoa holy that that was awsome, I think I'll watch this show more often so the makes can make more money" and they're suceeding in making money. Which was the point in the first place.

Everything that happens on T.V is fake- you can't believe it unless you see it for yourself. They can easily use special effects to make it look like he's walking on water or flying or w/e.

I think T.V is corrupting your minds if you believe this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen salt shakers pulled through solid glass. This is far less exciting, considering how easy it is to simply get something clear with the same IOR as water and put pillars of it to walk on right beneath the water. I've seen videos of the stuff. It looks like glass, but submerge it and it becomes invisible as it is clear and doesn't refract the light at all as the IOR isn't different from the water's.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I've seen salt shakers pulled through solid glass. This is far less exciting, considering how easy it is to simply get something clear with the same IOR as water and put pillars of it to walk on right beneath the water. I've seen videos of the stuff. It looks like glass, but submerge it and it becomes invisible as it is clear and doesn't refract the light at all as the IOR isn't different from the water's.
Yeeeep. Funny how he doesn't run, or dance. Or do something wacky, but very very slowly lift his legs and look down and stuff. If it was me I'd walk like it was no big deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Yeeeep. Funny how he doesn't run, or dance. Or do something wacky, but very very slowly lift his legs and look down and stuff. If it was me I'd walk like it was no big deal.
i'd image if he was going to walk on water that sheet of 'glass' would have to be close to the surface. if you hit the water hard with your feet it would make a splash and the water would move away from the glass and you could tell it was fake.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it were me, I'd kick swimmers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
If it were me, I'd kick swimmers.
I'd stand on their heads and wait for them to stop kicking. That's legal if you're Jesus, right?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermm Bruce Almighty also walked on water, is he a god now? And I don't ever believe magic tricks on TV, just stop the camera when you need to change some things, cut and edit it later, and you got yourself a "magical" show, optional: add some actors as spectators. Perfect Recipe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm they never show how somebody is put together after he's split (or pulled) apart. I wonder why:scared:
^^

Best answers
kam! said:
Hmm they never show how somebody is put together after he's split (or pulled) apart. I wonder why:scared:
^^
because its a trick or maybe he has sex with them before he puts them together again. j/k
not really

Best answers
what happens with when they show it on camera is this:

it is all about manipulation of eyesight. What you can and cannot see which allows him to pull off illusions. The first time that a trick is shown, people are only in certain areas of the crowd so that the illusion can take place...IE normally where the cameras are standing..BUT after the illusion is done the first time, they set the cameras up and he does it again so that the people at home can see what the illusion looks like if they were standing there. They show the second one but with the audience of the first ones reactions. That is how they show the clips

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom