Criss Angel: Mind Freak

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone else catch this on A&E? This guy pwns David Blaine. Maybe I'm just a sucker for this kind of stuff. But DAYUM!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: I live in Holland so if you're talking about a television channel, then no. What's the show about?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want to see it. this guys crazy, i watched some of his stuff on sci fi once.

isnt this the dude that just straight up, walked up a wall, like out on the street, and just disapeared into a puddle of water in front of some kids?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's basically an illusionis, but his stunts are beyond David Blaine.. Let me describe one of his stunts.

He gets lit on fire, and walks around for 45 seconds, then when he falls down onto his stomach and the EMT's put the flames out. He's gone, but his clothes are still on the ground laying out perfectly flat, still smoking. Then, one of the EMT's putting out the flames pulls his hood back and it's...actually...him? And he did this in front of a criwd if people in the middle of a street in Vegas.

And as for levitation. He can do it too, and everyone thinks, it's just a trick with camera angles right? Well, unlike Blaine, this guy comes FEET off the ground! He went into a restaurant. And levitated from the ground, on to a chair. Tell me how you do that with camera angles O_O

He made a girl levitate. Yes, not himself, a complete stranger. :|
http://www.crissangel.com/video2.html# and watch the 'NYC Times Square Levitation'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quite the illusionist, but, hasn't anyone ever heard of the laws of gravity? What if some kid just ran up and hit him and he lost concentration and "splat" XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom