CRIMSON ROOM

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flash stuff doesn't have to go in video gaming.

- Moved to O-T.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, I played that one a while back. It is actually quite difficult to figure some of the stuff out. I had always wanted to play more levels, but had forgotten to check back ever.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's hard, but some of the solutions are really lame. IE Some parts are only hard because of a bad piece of technical programming/design.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I got to the safe bit after a few frustrating hours and I had to say I was thoroughly cheesed off. The link that you're supposed to follow to get the safe code (presumably?) was down, so I ended up guessing the number, trying the key, guessing the number...in the end I asked my friend who told me the answer. After that it was easy but the thing that annoyed me was the damn finicky-ness of where you clicked.

Spoilers

-I only got the hefty ring because I was opening and shutting the curtains out of annoyance.
-Getting the battery and bar from the bed was the hardest part because you had to click on exactly the right part...and one of those was OFF SCREEN. I only got it because I was randomly clicking around.
-The site that you get the safe code down (the same site that you're linked to at the end) doesn't exist anymore, making it impossible.
-The empty CD case was a red herring, I thought the safe code was connected to it somehow.

/Spoilers

Now for the sequel!

Best answers
ARGGHHH! This is the most frustrating, cheap design piece of crap I've ever played, but I'm determined to finish it anyway!

Edit: Ah, so I can't get the safe code. [sarcasm]Great[/sarcasm]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll post it below on the grounds that there's NO OTHER WAY TO GET IT.

The Viridian Room is much harder, but better designed...even though i'm currently stuck.

EDIT: Beat it, I kicked myself when I realised what I was doing wrong. I put in my email addy and got the next installment, The Blue Chamber.

http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/bluechamber/index_e.php

Can't get past this one at the moment.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This takes me back to boring IPT classes, for the 2 hour double period I finished both, I didn't know there was a blue chamber.

Best answers
I found it to be somewhat repetitive and boring. You scower the room for clues. You find you don't have a clue, so you scower the room again. You look for clues in not so obvious places, and you scower the room again.

I dunno, if I really wanted to scower places over and over and over again for clues, I'd be a Crime Scene Investigator. These games reminds me of Resident Evil, except Resident Evil was a lot more interesting, because it was only half-puzzle, half-zombie shooter. Too much emphasis on the puzzles in RE games though... I mean really...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Blue Chamber is stupid...which roughly translated means i'm stuck in it. I might refer to a guide and then be consumed by shame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D I finished blue chamber, its by far the shortest room but definetly the most difficult. I'm quite sure I know where you're stuck. I'll give a hint. Use the phone, and something that might give a clue to which numbers to dial.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i've clicked pretty much every pixel in the whole room, I got some money and thought I could bribe my way out but it didn't work, so I drew a stupid face on it and that didn't work either. I tried putting the money's serial number into the phone, and that had no effect. Then again, if you tell me how to do it it basically the same as using a game, and i'm a fan of Silent Hill puzzles so i'd die of embarrasment...how about a hint or something?

Best answers
where the hell is the last ring on the crimson one... im stuck, lol, help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One in the dish, the other is in the curtains...open and close them really fast a load of times and it drops down behind the bed.

Best answers
lol, good stuff. I've solved all 3 rooms. The blue one is probably the hardest to figure out, but once you solve it, its sooo simple.

Yay for puzzles =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The number to dial in the blue chamber is what you need to do next Raven, you're close but the number is not in number form o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom