💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think waiting until 1.3 is released will fix the hips. :p

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't think waiting until 1.3 is released will fix the hips. :p
THINK?????? well maybe sky and grega can tell ESF-Team That we got to fix the hips.
i cant belive i didnt notice the hips since i first played ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not about having a big bum, i'd say its pretty spot on proportion with the actual character concepts baggy pants, its about him being rigged to look like he has a inverted kneejoint half way up his thighs, by having his pelvis functioning past the "baggyness" of the trowsers it really stands out more than being unreal in proportion

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the looks of it, the screenshot was taken while Kid Buu was phasing to the looping power up animation, which probably explains the hips. If you look closely at the wireframe picture that Enix posted, you'll notice that the row where the leg rig ends should be similar to where it was prior to the new model (http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4443/kidbuuwires.jpg), because what you're looking at is an edited version of the old Kid Buu.

Edit:

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um, that has no implications at all to the position of the pelvis in the skeleton though since your still positioning it at the end of the baggyness, heck even that screenshot its aparrant it's still there even with the subtle pose :S

EDIT

Do need to staple this to one of your foreheads to get the message across? And yes, my knowledge of anatomy is amazingly brilliant as can be seen in this high quality piece of art. Surely one of you guys with actual knowledge of it all would appreciate looking into it?

i aknowledge that its not easy to work with the baggyness of his groin, as is the curse with using a rigid bone engine, but surely its more reasonable to have buu's undies being 10 inches too crotchhugging than to have his crotch hanging down 10 inches with another pair of inverted knees to boot? isnt this already the case with some of your other meshes?

Last edited:
Best answers

Buu was told by the doctor that having 4 knees wasnt healthy so he signed him on the benefit system in the UK and gave him a free car.. unable to use his legs buu packed on the pounds again.. sad sad day

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Buu was told by the doctor that having 4 knees wasnt healthy so he signed him on the benefit system in the UK and gave him a free car.. unable to use his legs buu packed on the pounds again.. sad sad day
lol i think that will be you soon if you keep that up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What? Does posting a picture equate to eating a supersized big mac meal? this makes no sense. However, the grave risks to buu's livelihood are very real and need to be actioned before its too late

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What? Does posting a picture equate to eating a supersized big mac meal? this makes no sense. However, the grave risks to buu's livelihood are very real and need to be actioned before its too late
LOL you sound like him in that picture now

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to have to warn Mous4u for saying TehMuffinMan sounds like a pink midget.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you from this forum for two months for saying I don't know how to take a joke.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you! If such rampant abuse was left unhindered who knows where i could of ended up...it's not easy being pink

Also:
i wonder why damaera jokes and he cant take a joke.
I think you might want to give your joke-post detector a few nudges and scan his post again

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you from this forum for two months for saying I don't know how to take a joke.
i am afraid you dont have acces to the site anymore.

oh and by the way its good to sound like buu i tell you why becasue now your STRONG AND EVIL and can hurt or kill anyone who gets in your way :devil: :devil: :devil:

Best answers
Yeah, 'cause editing images makes people fat! D:

Fix the hips/rig! seriously, it doesn't do buu any justice making him look like he just **** out his hips and lower spine.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, 'cause editing images makes people fat! D:

Fix the hips/rig! seriously, it doesn't do buu any justice making him look like he just **** out his hips and lower spine.
lets just pray that when 1.3 is fully done they will fix the hips.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom