Creative Updates From The Pit

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...why not?? We hav ppl referring to the manga more than the anime...so why not make it official??:p No offense...
Because that inside of buu map looks nothing like it was in the manga. tbh it looks like some namco bandai made up for budokai ****.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shot of buu doesnt do the model justice, it looks so ****ing awesome in the flesh. The model is far more detailed than the open beta model, and textured to a much better level of detail and consistency just you're seeing it with bad lighting and a bad pose.

Btw, when did the anime stop being based on the manga?
Mind posting this Buu model "in the flesh" then?

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Because that inside of buu map looks nothing like it was in the manga. tbh it looks like some namco bandai made up for budokai ****.
Even if it is ****, it's still an amazing piece of work that should at least be appreciated for the effort that was put into it. Not that your trolly ass would consider such a factor anyway.

Mind posting this Buu model "in the flesh" then?
Trust the team when they say the model looks amazing ^^. They'll probably shine some more light on this model next week.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know darn well we have to think of gameplay. A map as small as the area depicted in the manga/anime would be to crapmed.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only can remember bad tips from you for the mod,when you will see the good thing?
Noticing good things won't help to improve the mod. And tips can always be accepted/rejected.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pointing out errors and giving crits isn't really the problem in this case, the main issue is the constant complaining without showing any gratitude. What Elcor is trying to say is, enjoy what you get and don't complain about every error you see.. chances are the team has already spotted the specific error and notified the creator.

Before I quit the team this model was being worked on and Enix asked if he should change from the Anime design to the Manga design. We wanted Kid Buu to have the Manga design so he want ahead and did it, which explains the "glove-like hands". Also, when Enix started to model Kid Buu the plan was to model all the details, not skin them. so know that these skinned details are actually modeled.

As for the map, I'm sure there are some recognizable parts in Inner Buu. If Vassago went with the anime and manga style, then it would've been small and tight, leaving barely any room for fights. You, Warren, of all people should know that maps are being made for gameplay and not for scenery and 100% accuracy.

The map is super sexy Vassago, you did a great job, hottie. <3<3

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

As for the hands:

As I think was mentioned before, we have decided to stick to the manga style. In the manga kid buu as well as all of the other buus have "glove hands". This decision wasn't made to save polies, the new kid buu model is over 3500 tris....

I made both the old and the new kid buu model by the way.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
old looks better

<3

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers

As for the hands:

As I think was mentioned before, we have decided to stick to the manga style. In the manga kid buu as well as all of the other buus have "glove hands". This decision wasn't made to save polies, the new kid buu model is over 3500 tris....

I made both the old and the new kid buu model by the way.

The new Kid Buu its very hot better then OB model its more evil :devil: :devil: I love it :devsmile::)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not make Kid Buu's pants (I mean his whole legs) shorter? I find them shorter in manga than in the model.
I don't really care if it's gonna be in, but IMO the pants should be wider too.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
wow, nice improvment ^^.
the new kid buu is awesome, the glow-like hands are ok
but this pelvis is a bit large... maybe that can be fixed
and what ciarkol showed.... the shadow is on the ground but not on the grass ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pointing out errors and giving crits isn't really the problem in this case, the main issue is the constant complaining without showing any gratitude. What Elcor is trying to say is, enjoy what you get and don't complain about every error you see.. chances are the team has already spotted the specific error and notified the creator.

The map is super sexy Vassago, you did a great job, hottie. <3<3
thank damaera, really thank
the news pics about new kidbuu are really nice the great work that he did with the new model.great
i only want see the kid buu doing the same animation like the avatar of enix :D
would be really nice and funny.
great work

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only want see the kid buu doing the same animation like the avatar of enix :D
ZOMG that would be an epic "deep idle" animation!

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
thats possible ;) but it would need more spine bones not just spine, spine01 and spine02 ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would play with KidBuu and have him idle all day long. :p

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would really be a cool idle animation. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom