creating

Best answers
hi,
when I create, nobody can connect to my server. anyone who knows what i have to do?
thanks

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a firewall or are on a router people wont be able to join because they can get through.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when behind a router ya indeed invisible which I find cool.. I don't need to pw the clanserver..

if you put this in your (listen)server cfg file: ip="IP"

then ppl should be able to join if they know the ip though. :)

Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
when behind a router ya indeed invisible which I find cool.. I don't need to pw the clanserver..

if you put this in your (listen)server cfg file: ip="IP"

then ppl should be able to join if they know the ip though. :)
that doesn't work I had the same problem but now i put open some ports and it's completly gone. (sorrry for poor english)

ports to open are (if you have a router)

TCP : 7002, 6003
UDP : 27010, 27015

port 27015 is deafault join port if you change change then this ports

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes.. of course you need to open ports. :) be sure to check that the ports the masterservers use are open. (indeed 27010 I believe)
Might be me but shouldn't ya open 27005 aswell for the clients? I don't know see since my router exepts all outgoing stuff unless I tell otherwise. :) (and incoming stuff if I send stuff out to it lol)

Sometimes "add server" will not work when joining you. For instance, my clannies have to connect by console "connect ip", anything else fails.

Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
yes.. of course you need to open ports. :) be sure to check that the ports the masterservers use are open. (indeed 27010 I believe)
Might be me but shouldn't ya open 27005 aswell for the clients? I don't know see since my router exepts all outgoing stuff unless I tell otherwise. :) (and incoming stuff if I send stuff out to it lol)

Sometimes "add server" will not work when joining you. For instance, my clannies have to connect by console "connect ip", anything else fails.
I had that too that you have to use the console to connect, but know with the ports i wrote down it's gone and just add server is enough :cool: port 27005 is not nesesary (sorry for poor english)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom