• Custom 2

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm not much of an artist, but I came upon a pre-kamehameha Vegetto picture, and I just though "This picture looks so naked," so I decided to create the energy in his hands using Corel Photo-Paint Version 8.

Custom 1. I made this one first. I made a yellow lens flare, but it was too transparent, so I made the swirl, which I just say is the energy distorting the view.

Custom 2. This time I made a white spot in the yellow lens flare, since we all know that few, if any, of the attacks were one solid color.

What do you think? By that I mean, do you like the idea and the way I made it, and which do you think is best of the two? Don't make a suggestion that it should be blue, since I tried it. It blended in with his suit.

Mods: Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Originally I was gonna put in off-topic. If this is in the wrong place, put in OT.

Best answers
The Kamehameha is actually a ball of energy when in the hands, not a wavy water drop effect. The bottom one is better because it does not have the little yellow light in the center.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he was trying to get it to look like it was sorta sucking energy in, and if you were than it looks pretty cool, though it would look better if it was animated :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
The Kamehameha is actually a ball of energy when in the hands, not a wavy water drop effect. The bottom one is better because it does not have the little yellow light in the center.
Oh, wow. Really? Next thing ya know, you'll tell me final flash is a beam attack and not a hair spray.... I WAS ALREADAY AWARE OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!! I already said I'm not much of a damned artist, I just wanted to add somthing to resemble a kamehameha charge. It's called artistic license!! And for your information, that's not a water effect. It's called "Zig Zag."

Originally posted by uslessresponse
i think he was trying to get it to look like it was sorta sucking energy in, and if you were than it looks pretty cool, though it would look better if it was animated
Not exactly. I wasn't exactly gonna try an attempt to make anime-style graphics similar to the picture inorder to make kamehameha. And if I was, I woulda made it blue like in the show. I thought the lens flare would give me the desired effect, but it was basically a transparent brushstroke. So to try and add more feeling and depth to it, I added that effect, and just pretend that it's the heat off the energy that's obstructing the view.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I 'spose it's good if you're just playing around, but you're right, it doesn't seem to go well with the anime style.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What are you talkin about? It's no worse than any other flashy graphics effect edits done by people (of which there are millions).

And it goes in fine, and I also never said it doesn't go in well.

Best answers
If you're so sure of yourself, then why do you ask our advice huh?

The "zig zag" effect doesn't fit the Kamehameha, that's what I think.:S

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My God, Learn to Take Comments and or Critz.

I don't like it. The picture is blah, The effect is very easy. I liked Useless Responses idea the the waves were energy getting sucked it, but sense you say thats not what it is then its stupid.

And if its not anime style then why use goku, he is from an anime. Seems stupid and easy, I hate it. But meh you can liek what you want.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its vegetto,...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris, put more content in your posts, two words is not a valid reason for posting.

It might not be a worse graphic than some people make, but it's certainly no better. You are right that you didn't say that the graphic didn't go with the anime style, but you did say you weren't going for the anime style. I am the one saying it doesn't go well with the anime style.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by -[ZeniSlev]-
My God, Learn to Take Comments and or Critz.

I don't like it. The picture is blah, The effect is very easy. I liked Useless Responses idea the the waves were energy getting sucked it, but sense you say thats not what it is then its stupid.

And if its not anime style then why use goku, he is from an anime. Seems stupid and easy, I hate it. But meh you can liek what you want.
Critz? I can take Critz. Lovely little crackers.

You're an ass, ya know that? All I ask is you people be constructive in your goddamn criticism, and use your imagination!! "It's stupid" is not constructive.

And another thing: It's Vegetto.

I'm gonna explain it again, so idiots like this guy can understand: I saw this damned picture of Vegetto, saw he was about to charge a kamehameha, so decided to make somthing that could be looked at AS a kamehameha (provided people used that thing called a brain, and used their imagination). I made more than one version, so I decided to put them up here in hopes of somebody with half a brain could say which they like better. I'm not a ****ing Rembrant of Anime/Corel Photo-Paint, so I wasn't about to try to get it to look like it was taken from the stupid anime!

I'm not TRYING to get it to look like Akira Toriyama's work, I just did a little ****ing around in a paint program, and thought it looked interesting!!!!!

Best answers
pretty good to me just dont call it kamehameha unless u make it a ball...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
-_- Ok, fine, it's not kamehameha. It's a portal to another dimension.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just don't have a pms attack boy, all I said was it sucked and I hated it. I don't have the time to explan to everyone what I liek and don't like, so live with it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a damned retard. Guys don't have PMS, idiot. Go back to 5th grade.

You don't have the time to say why you don't like it, yet you post twice in two days.... You're a lying nerd. I don't care what you "liek," just give some goddamned cconstructive criticism on why you don't like this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edit: Ok you just proved you are incapable of even the lightest negative comment about your work. This and the fact you flame gets you a warning. Keep it up and you will find you can't post here any longer or even view this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom