Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
As the topic says, I'm creating a Female saiyajin model, It'll look sucky but I'll try! Her name is Talipuu, mother of Gokuu. It is a fact, because In the manga series she is there with bardock and their son. Before the Saiyajin's sent him to Earth.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Why do I have the feeling that you're making that crap up? Maybe because you are? Show us some proff that this character you're modeling is real.

Name's pretty hoaky...you shoulda picked something closer to kakarotto..

Best answers
Ive Seen The Bardock Series Many Times And There Is A Girl Called
Talipuu But She Is In Bardocks Gang She Aint Gokus Mother Where Did U Get That From lol.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Real character, then? I've only seen the bardock special once or twice. It's terrific, but I don't feel like digging out my fansub tape to watch it again. I'll just wait until tuesday, I'm getting the dvd.

Best answers
acctually this is very true indeed

to tell u the trouth taliupuu is gokus momma because in the japanese version before goku is sent to earth and bardock is on his way to that planet he visits his son for bout 5 minutes and taliupuu is there and tells bardock how do u like our new son and he said low leve saiyen and went on

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Re: acctually this is very true indeed

Originally posted by Kai-TekDroid1.0
to tell u the trouth taliupuu is gokus momma because in the japanese version before goku is sent to earth and bardock is on his way to that planet he visits his son for bout 5 minutes and taliupuu is there and tells bardock how do u like our new son and he said low leve saiyen and went on
That's so much bullsh*t, it's not even funny. He runs past the room where the babiies are kept, see's his son and checks his power with his scouter. Seeing that it's only 2, he cringes and runs off.

Best answers
That's so much bullsh*t, it's not even funny. He runs past the room where the babiies are kept, see's his son and checks his power with his scouter. Seeing that it's only 2, he cringes and runs off.

NO U R RIGHT ON THE MONEY IF U WATCHED THE DAMN FANDUB AMERICAN VERSION BUT GO AND WATCHED THE JAPANESE NO AMERICAN EDITING ONLY SUBTITLES ALL ORIGINAL BARDOCK SPECIAL THEN TELL ME WHO IS RIGHT

Best answers
he cant model hes making up crap to look cool... hes not on these forums anymore anyways... STOP BRINGING bACK DEAD TOPICS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This topic DIED along time ago and all these get used for is spam so its SPANKED! :D

BrunO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom