Creatine

Best answers
Yeah, I've been doing some pretty insaine weightlifting through a system at www.freetrainers.com. And I heard about Creatine there, its pretty much a performance and endurance booster that is naturally made in your body, mostly in your muscles. If you want to find out more, then you can move your mouse and click right here.

Now my question is this, I'm 15 years old and I want more muscle gain and fast but Im really not seeing results fast enough through my weightlifting plan, put in short "i'm Impatient" So do you guys think I should be taking creatine or do you think I'm too young and should wait until I'm 18?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop weight lifting -_-. For now all you need to do is push ups and any other exercise you can think of that requires only your body to do. If you MUST weight lift cause you're some kind of addict, stick to small weights. No use in destroying your body before you even reach the legal age o.0.

As for the creatine, just don't.

Best answers
Wait on the creatine until I turn 18 or just screw the creatine all together? and whats wrong with the weightlifting? I'm not damaging my body at all.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, if you're 15 stop working out for a while, or stick to push ups sit ups, and small weights. When you turn 17/18, then you can really start going at it.

I don't know how much you know about muscles, but here's a little tip, in order for you to get stronger, your muscles need to "rip". The rip/tear heals by new mucles forming. And that's how you get stronger, with more muscle. Going over board and weightlifting too much can severly destroy your muscles and they won't heal at all.

Also, it's good to work out all of your body, not just one part. So do upper body one day, and then lower body the next. You should leave at least one day for your body to rest.

You won't see results until about 24 weeks i believe. It's wither 24 weeks or 6 months I'm not too sure.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eeep,

You take it easy with the weights, your only 15 and you want to look swarzenegger like?

Just do what Zeonix said, you think now that it doesn't destroy your body, and it won't if you do it right.

But you seem to be too eager , you want big muscles NOW, but it takes time...

And about the creatine? meh, I wouldn't use it if I were you, stuff like that allways has some sort of side effect.

Best answers
Well, i see where you all are coming from, and I'm only doing what they say and nothing more, so i'm being careful, and when I say Insaine weightlifting, i mean i do it 5 times a day, thats all, im not overdoing it, but Im gonna show u all my plan so you know what i'm doing...

Monday- shoulders and forearms
tuesday- Legs and calves
wednesday- lower and upper Pectorals, Deltoids, and trapezius
thursday- rest
friday- back and legs
saturday- Biceps, triceps, and trapezius.
sunday- rest

I have 2-3 different exercises/lifting regimens per day and 4 sets per exercise/regimen. It usually goes
set 1. 20 reps
set 2. 15-16 reps
set 3. 14-12 reps
set 4. 11-10 reps
then a different exercise...

It looks okay to me, doesnt look damaging at all. I dont understand how weightlifting is so bad for me. there are kids the same age as me and they weightlift all the time and they havent had any problems at all. And I dont want muscles now, its just that I want to start seeing results, but I suppose Its only been a month or so, so I probably wont see any results at all, for awhile anyway.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah right,

Well with insane, I see you, a kid with some HUGE dumbell wich Hercules couldn't possibly lift and you breaking your back while trying.

But okay, that doesn't look so bad.

But those words you'r using o.0 , Pectorals, Deltoids and trapezius...

Curse my dutchyness :p

Best answers
Sorry, bodybuilding language.

Pectorals - Pecs, your chest muscles. They are primarily used when benching.
Deltoids - Shoulder muscles, they are mainly used when doing cross cable pulldowns.
Trapezius - Traps, they are used to hold up your arms, you use them when you shrug your shoulders.

hope that clears up your confusion. and sorry about you viewing me as a skinny little boy trying to deadlift 700lbs. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a more efficient way to work out. But first I need to know do you go to gym? Or do it in your own home?

When you are weight lifting, do upper body one day, then lower body the next, then upper body after that, and then lower body. So on and so forth. Work the same muscle group three different ways with the correct amount of weights. For example. If you want to work out your triceps: do 3 sets of 8,10, and 12 reps. Increasing the weights each time. I'd give you examples but I'm not sure what the excersize is called. But I'll give you a small example. If you're working the triceps, do bench press with, oh say 45 lbs. Do it 8 times. Then do it again, but increase the weights by 5. And do it 10 times. Then increase the weights by 5 again, and do it 12 times (you may not always be able to do it the number of times) If you can do any amount of weight more than i'd say 14 or 15 times, the weight is too light.

Then move on to a different excersize that works the same muscle group. And once you're done doing it three times, move to the next muscle group in the part of the body you are doing. It's hard to explain this while typing. Showing is easier. If you want I'm sure there are plenty of books you can pick up at the library.

Best answers
Yeah that way works okay, but do you think my regimen or whatever you're supposed to call it works okay, I posted it a couple of posts up if you havent seen it yet.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I say weight lifting at a young age is going to negatively affect you, I'm not saying you're going to feel it tomorrow. Think long term.

Best answers
I work for a vitamin company that sells creatine and whey powder (protein powder that i take) and yeah id say dont try it until your 18 as your body at that age wouldnt be able to take extra creatine and it might make you hyperactive.

What it does: Creatine is produced by the kidneys and liver and is present in the muscles as creatine phosphate. This high energy chemical produces muscle contractions which are important in improving physical strength and performance. Intense exercise rapidly depletes creatine phosphate, the chemical form of energy within our cells, resulting in the onset of fatigue due to constant muscle contraction and relaxation. Maintaining creatine levels helps to delay the onset of tiredness and allow the muscles to work to their full capacity for extended periods of time. Creatine is tasteless and therefore can be taken in powder or tablet form. If taking it in powder from it may be added to warm water to aid its solubility (do not use hot water as this will destroy its effect).

Weightlifting alot at a young age can affect your height and body form aswel so dont overdo it and as the rest said dont expect instant results just be patient and keep at it.

Best answers
yeah, at age fifteen your body is not completely matured, your muscles aren't at their ripened capacity yet. Weightlifting hardcore right now may adversely affect the way your body forms through puberty...and yes, you are not done with puberty yet, you won't be until around 20 or so...if you must lift, I'd say do it casually

o2

Best answers
Creatine is what gives you energy when you take it while working out , but it is what is also in glutamine . So you can get double the boost from glutamine than creatine . Also when working out it is very effecient to take ephedrine and/or ECA (it gives alot of help ) . Rip fuel is also vey effective while working out .
But without proper diet all your workouts are for nothing ! . If you want a pure way of gaining muscles , you need foos like : vegetable oil , olive oil , chicken , rice , fish , pasta . Also with the limitations of your menu , you need vitamins with it , multivitamins groups like Centrun , or PLUS B 12 . Also you need plenty of water , atleast 2 gallons a day . Absolutely no sugar or carbs . But if you want muscle mass and huge gains , you also reguire protein (Whey protein is the best) . Take it after every training , the more you take , the more you'l get your gains , 400-500 g. is a good example . But you can only take it before 1 hour has passed after you complete your training . That's the golden hour .

However , i wouldnt recommend you to start lifting huge weights or anything out of this . Your body wont form completely untill your 17 .

Also , forget about "fast gains " , if you want to ruin your health for the rest of your life , you may (your choice) . there are cycles that your body will absorb and you cant increase or rush them . You can get 150lbs or more in a year 's time whyle working out 3 months per cycle only if you use steroids , if not , than what will take you 1 year with IGF-1 alpha for example will take you 10 years naturaly , and without proper diet .

Best answers
o2 said:
Creatine is what gives you energy when you take it while working out , but it is what is also in glutamine . So you can get double the boost from glutamine than creatine . Also when working out it is very effecient to take ephedrine and/or ECA (it gives alot of help ) . Rip fuel is also vey effective while working out .
But without proper diet all your workouts are for nothing ! . If you want a pure way of gaining muscles , you need foos like : vegetable oil , olive oil , chicken , rice , fish , pasta . Also with the limitations of your menu , you need vitamins with it , multivitamins groups like Centrun , or PLUS B 12 . Also you need plenty of water , atleast 2 gallons a day . Absolutely no sugar or carbs . But if you want muscle mass and huge gains , you also reguire protein (Whey protein is the best) . Take it after every training , the more you take , the more you'l get your gains , 400-500 g. is a good example . But you can only take it before 1 hour has passed after you complete your training . That's the golden hour .

However , i wouldnt recommend you to start lifting huge weights or anything out of this . Your body wont form completely untill your 17 .

Also , forget about "fast gains " , if you want to ruin your health for the rest of your life , you may (your choice) . there are cycles that your body will absorb and you cant increase or rush them . You can get 150lbs or more in a year 's time whyle working out 3 months per cycle only if you use steroids , if not , than what will take you 1 year with IGF-1 alpha for example will take you 10 years naturaly , and without proper diet .

That quite much summerized it all up.
At your age, I also was impatiend, and I ended up with _almost_ permanent nervedamage in my back. Having operation soon to correct it.
The thing is, When your at age of 15, your body is (probably) not dwelled enought for the full development of a grown up male body (19-20ish).
You need to take it slow, and NOT over rush your limits.

It will come with time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got a bottle of creative capsules and imprinted on the side it says 18+. Apparently it can damage your kidneys if you use it before then. So yeah, wait 'til you're 18.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would just suggest taking whey protein. I take it and im only 16. Your not gonna see a huge results for a while but it's good to take.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, just eat a lot of eggs, either boiled, or scrambled... or cooked in a way that is un-fatty.
eat a lot of fish
eat a lot of red meat.

EAT PROTIENS!

the most important part of ANY workout, is diet.

i cant believe some people are stupid enough to start doing things like this without reading the relevent information.

Protien = building blocks; its what your body uses to both build, and repair muscle tissue. without a high protien diet, your body wont be able to build or repair any of the muscles or tears your creating.
carbohydrates are also a MUST. if your doing intense workouts, you should be eating around 8000 calories per day. and you should be running a lot too. just spending time in the gym pumping iron wont do anything, except cause a heart failure. your heart and lungs need to be just as big, and responsive, as your other muscles, and the only way to achieve that, is by long distance running. and im talking 10 miles per day.

Best answers
Your not calling me stupid are ya? I know all about proteins and what they do. I dont really get enough protein in my body each day, I'd eat eggs and stuff but they really **** with my stomach so I cant. I eat red meat almost everyday though, but I dont think its enough. And I guess I have to start running now, I would've earlier but all of this snow really sucks ass, and running in it is why I dont run at all. Is there a recommended age for the whey protein so I can start benifiting from all this weightlifting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom