Creatine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whey protein is natural, i'm pretty sure you can take it at your age.

Best answers
Dude, just chill out on this...I don't care what your reason is for wanting to be huge, but right now it's just gonna have to wait. You can't get huge no matter what you do at age 15. Just be patient and wait until your body is ready to get bigger, doing things when your body isn't ready generally leads to being a worthless helpless pile of **** when you get older, think about your future dude, impressing some chick isn't worth overexerting yourself and possibly damaging your body in the long term.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as everyone else has said, doing these kinda workouts its damaging at your age, regardless of diet, but if your gonna persue it, then you need to know about proper dieting anyway.

i did mention fish before. Tuna is almost pure protien. so dont just stick to red meat.
lots and lots and then some more carbs.

ooooh a little bit of snow? its minus 4 here, and i run to work and back each day, which is 5.5miles (9km for you europeans). so dont *****. no pain no gain, if you want the results, put in the effort. if you dont, then dont.

theres no point in only doing half the requirements, cos you'll see less than half the result.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't go crazy on the tuna, it's been linked to mercury poisoning, you can easily replace some tuna with meat (doesn't have to be red, white meat is also protein high) Also make sure to drink lots of water, five litres or more a day.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
yah but creatine is natural also. and its damaging. Are you completely sure that it is okay for me to take?

Creatine is natural when your body makes it, not when you take it in suplement form, then it's synthesized, artificially made, and therefore a controlled substance which you are in charge of, rather than being regulated by your own body. THC, the active chemical in cannabis is a synthesized version of a natural chemical in your brain, but it isnt good for you.

I dont see whats so hard to understand, wait till your 18-20 untill you really start pushing yourself, if you want untill then, just exercise right (snowing/sunny) and have a good diet. Really, thinking about adding chemicals to your body at your age is a very stupid thing to do, you're growing, and it can lead to all sorts of problems. By now, seeming as though everybody has said the same thing, you'd think you'd catch on, if not, ask your parents, or your physical education teacher at school, they will tell you the same thing as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah don't supplement or go crazy with the lifting, but you can still eat/drink like a lifter. You're still growing after all, your body will love all the extra protein.

I'm fairly sure this is accurate...

Protein:
RDA: 60g
Aim for: 120-160g

Calories:
RDA: 3000
Aim for: 3500

Water:
RDA: 2 Litres
Aim for: 5-6 Litres

Best answers
Yeah, sorry if I made my previous post about the snow sound like I was *****ing, I'm really not. Im just saying that I'd rather run on a good day w/o snow, but I dont mind it. and I know that No pain no gain.

And with this Whey Protein, does anyone know the recommended minimal age? My parents wont let me take creatine, and I agree with them. but I do want to get whey protein, because I dont have nearly enough protein in my diet to start with.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I don't think anyone should take body building suppliments, they are proven time and time again to be damaging to your kidneys. I am naturally a big man with heavy musculature, and for that I am thankful, but I would never take those suppliments to hit Pro Wrestler physiques. Trust me, you want your kidney's to last you.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ditto. I thought I was the only one thinking, "If you want to bulk up, lift (moderate, not super heavy!) weights and eat more protein. You don't need drugs or supplements to do so. And please trust me when I say while girls like a toned or somewhat muscular body, really muscular people are just.. gross. :/

Best answers
Allright, I'll help you out. This is how I started when I was around 14ish.
A couple of things first. The reason why I in general started working out heavily is because I was quite chubby as a child, and it annoyed me.(No more specifics there :p).
My father was on the national team in his early years, and my mother was an heavy running athlete. Both had very good bodystructures and so.
This might be why my body is the way it is. I'm one of the special people who have a very heavy structure specially over the upper back and also my body system is a bit different then normal. (Meaning, I can lose weight much faster then an avarage person, something to do with my combustion/incineration,(sorry , dunno which of the words is correct).
This allowed me to achieve what I wanted much faster , oh and by the way I did running minimal, for those of you who wonder.
I didn't really like running at all, so I decreased the weight of two or three of the exercises which give you the same results running did.
What I mean is, I decreased the weight on them so that I could do alot more of them, and trust me, I reccomend running xD.

Anyway, the diet you would want to do is simple. Normal proteins are very easily obtained, and do no damage to your body, no matter how much you eat.(Well if you eat too much of anything you'll die xD, but not the point.).

Your stomach can't take any type of eggs? If that's the case, auch, really auch. I used to mix eggs with juice and held for my nose alot, the protein is very big ;p.
Anyway, eating alot of protein is really not that important at your age, as that your body is still under heavy development (unless there are some physical speciallities which make you "different") you should ease down on the protein eating, and concentrate to get as much resources of everything as you can.

Start your days like this :

Wake up two hours before school every day including saturday and excluding sunday, and run slowly. At the first three weeks, really you need to relax. If you overpush yourself, You will get muscledamage and won't be able to run for about a year. So the first three +/- weeks run 3km (No clue how much that is in american so calculate it yourself ;p). Drink alot of water! Remember that, water is your key to success! Every meal you eat, drink at least one liter of water gradually as you eat. Keep away form chocolate and soda specially, and mostly any type of sugar bombs.

After you finish running, Go shower (do not do any other exercises to start with after the jogging, only jogg the first weeks) and go to school or if it's a saturday do whatever you please (except eat anything else besides a good healthy breakfast with alot of water!).

Now, before you go to sleep, go running again the same amount, and do no other training. Keep this up for 3 weeks, give or take.

Now, continue exactly the same, but increase your dosage of KM by 2, and after your done running , do pushups / situps / and kneebends. I don't know how much your body can take of these, so you'll have to find a decent amount yourself. Remember NOT to overdo it, otherwise you'll have to restart and half the **** will go wasted.
Keep doing this for 5 weeks.

Now your about as ready as you can get to start working in the gym, this is where you schedule takes a full swing.
You will no longer be running 6 times a week, but only 3.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday will be your running days (now run 8km and do the exercises) while on monday, wednsday, friday will be your gymdays.
At the gym, you need to get a programsetup, and a notebook to write all your exercises for every time. Personally I had a program upset by a trainer, and I really can't translate it to english, but do 10 types of exercise, for every bodymuscle you have, and again , do ___NOT___ overdo your limits. No matter if there are girls around or anyone you want to show off to, f*ck that.

Keep doing this for 5 months, and tell me how you look =). (At least this is around how I started, and I was 14).
I lost 25kg after 5 weeks, and my body started taking heavy shape.
GOOD LUCK! *kissis and roses*

Best answers
Thanks for the help Godhand, (everyone else too). I have a small problem though, I've been in this program for 4 weeks or so and thats right in the middle. I dont have access to a gym either (not sure if you were incinuating this at all or not) Should I finish or just give up the program all together? and Im getting a bench press in a few weeks, should I just finish up this program and start fresh?

Sorry, one more question. Instead of running for 5 weeks w/o any weight training at all, could I just start off with running 6 days a week and weight lift 4 days a week? Oh, and can I give you a PM if i ever need help with any of this?

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Thanks for the help Godhand, (everyone else too). I have a small problem though, I've been in this program for 4 weeks or so and thats right in the middle. I dont have access to a gym either (not sure if you were incinuating this at all or not) Should I finish or just give up the program all together? and Im getting a bench press in a few weeks, should I just finish up this program and start fresh?

Sorry, one more question. Instead of running for 5 weeks w/o any weight training at all, could I just start off with running 6 days a week and weight lift 4 days a week? Oh, and can I give you a PM if i ever need help with any of this?
Yes, sure. Give me pm anytime you wish. You can even add my msn if that makes up for it ;p.
And no, drop your current program and preferably start over.
This is how I prepared my body for it at least, I don't know if you want to do the same ^_^.

Best answers
do you think that It would be okay if I made my own weightlifting regimen and still run every day? I was thinking weight lift for 4 days a week and run 6-7 days a week.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
do you think that It would be okay if I made my own weightlifting regimen and still run every day? I was thinking weight lift for 4 days a week and run 6-7 days a week.
That's really up to you. But don't overdo you limits if you want that.

Best answers
yeah, i tried out the extensive weightlifting and running last night, and it worked out well for me, it was tough, but nowhere near my limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom