Create your Z-Warrior

Best answers
In this thread you can create a Z-Warrior, for examp.:

Give him name,race,attacks,story line,etc.(Also you must have your own drawed character picture.

I start:
-------------

Name:Zuyoki

Race:Humanoid

Side:Good

Attacks: Earth Grab(earth technicue that grabs enemy and crushes his bones.),Hellic blast, Telekinesis, Instant Transmission.

Story:This humanoid was a creation of Dr.Geros Computer,since one day Zuyoki lost his conrol and became a guardian of earth, he always protected people after legendary hero named Goku died.

Description: He's kind hearted fighter, he is very good at close combat.

Picture: (5mins work)

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evilsideofgoku3so.jpg

------------------

Best answers
Name: Jos

Race: Beaver

Side: Chaotic Evil

Attacks: Toothpick (sharpens a piece of wood with his teeth and tosses it at the enemy) Tail Slam (gently pats the enemy on the shoulder with his tail)

Story: This beaver has been a true nemesis to the great forests, ever since he munched down a tree of the great Larch-family, he's being hunt down by every Larch..

Description: He's pure evil, trying to control the earth by having an army of evil treecutters..

Picture: (about half a minutes work)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name: Leetish
Race: human
Side: funny people (good ones)

attacks: idiotic questions

Story: they have found them right near the bin

Description: hes trying to understand everytihng what he cant because the sayiajins are just a new story for him.

Picture: (45 sec work.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
I found Tryforce's and my attempts pretty good and original :p
Quote of truth.
Now really, just because of our drawing style wich doesnt match the anime style of Dbz it doesnt mean it cant fit into dbz. try to imagin our heavenly characters in Dbz. What a force!

Best answers
Black Gohan said:
Cmon people, create a real Z Warrior.

Unless ur too lazy.
You create a thread where people can be open with their ideas and let their imaginations run freely. Then, when people post, you criticize their work and tell them to get serious.
Very attractive.

Best answers
just for the record Tryforce, its "quoted FOR the truth". lol, just joking with you man.

Mine!

Name: Trogdor
Class: Burninating dragon of DOOM!!!!!
Side: Whoever pays higher.
Moves: Firestorm, Uppercut, Fury Swipes (Woot! Pokemom)

Created by the masked wrestler Strongbad; he seeks revenge on the towns people for picking him last during dodgeball in gym. Also seeks to be a professional chiropractor in his later years.

Description" 24 years old, enjoys fried chicken and the occasional villager. Also a mercenary for hire by either the good or bad side of the world of DBZ.

Picture bishes!

Best answers
g0jack said:
You create a thread where people can be open with their ideas and let their imaginations run freely. Then, when people post, you criticize their work and tell them to get serious.
Very attractive.
Oh, sorry, but i just like the anime stile. Maby some1 has a serious one?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name:Kuler

Race: Saiyan

Side:Evil

Attacks:Muscle Pierce (grabs opponent in his biceps and crush's them), Super Punch, Super Kick, Super Headbutt, Super Slap, Eye Laser, Instantaneous Movement, Kamehame-Big Bang-Flash, Shadow Bolt, Push.

Story:After being defeated by goku several times, Kuler snuck inside the room of spirit and time with a large bag of senzu beans. Soon after he left the room of spirit and time, he confronted goku.
He was again defeated, goku then wished for Kulers amazing power to be seperated equally into Vegeta, Trunks, and himself.
The result, was then known as "Ultimate Super Saiya-jin" or USSJ.

Description: A very powerfull warrior, he nearly killed all the z-warriors except goku.

Picture: (10mins work)

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Name:Kuler

Side:Evil

Attacks:Muscle Pierce (grabs opponent in his biceps and crush's them), Super Punch, Super Kick, Super Headbutt, Super Slap, Eye Laser, Instantaneous Movement, Kamehame-Big Bang-Flash, Shadow Bolt, Push.

Story:After being defeated by goku several times, Kuler snuck inside the room of spirit and time with a large bag of senzu beans. Soon after he left the room of spirit and time, he confronted goku.
He was again defeated, goku then wished for Kulers amazing power to be seperated equally into Vegeta, Trunks, and himself.
The result, was then known as "Ultimate Super Saiya-jin" or USSJ.

Description: A very powerfull warrior, he nearly killed all the z-warriors except goku.

Picture: (10mins work)
That's what im talking about : D.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
That's what im talking about : D.
Uhhh...
It was a joke... a gag character...
@donnierisk: I drew it with my tablet >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, k, i'm making mine in paint, hehe looks secksy! ;)
Hmmm, i'll call him z3roc00l or something.

Here's my guy:

His name is Z3roc00ol
Race: Tonganian
Attacks: Tribal fist of fury, Bite, Tri kick, Kamehamehoo, Spirit gong.

I'm sorry that his legs are so short, I made him in paint and ther wasn't any place left at the bottom, lol oh and it looks so bad because I accidentally resized it.

Best answers
donnierisk said:
lol, k, i'm making mine in paint, hehe looks secksy! ;)
Hmmm, i'll call him z3roc00l or something.

Here's my guy:

His name is Z3roc00ol
Race: Tonganian
Attacks: Tribal fist of fury, Bite, Tri kick, Kamehamehoo, Spirit gong.

I'm sorry that his legs are so short, I made him in paint and ther wasn't any place left at the bottom, lol oh and it looks so bad because I accidentally resized it.
OKAY,OKAY! :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(I realize the DragonBall Z movies deserve nothing, but I thought Paragus & Broli were neat and fit into the story well)
(Work: Off and on for several hours)

Name: Mizu
Weight: 300 lbs.
Height: 6'2

[align=center]
[/align]
Other detail
First son of Paragus
Lived during the era of his Race's destruction
Killed by Zarbon & Dodoria

Association
A Saiyan Elite under Frieza's command

Power Level: +17,000 - ?????

Visible qualities: He appears to be wearing some kind of body armor that resembles royalty, which would indicate he was royal, but nothing suggests he was related to King Vegeta--but he was a Saiyan Elitist(Captain), that could be why his attire appears sturdier and/or higher class than normal Saiyan combat suits(it looks like he is wearing a cape, but it may just be a type of silk shoulder padding, possibly used for fashion). Mizu also has a bigger build than some of his fellow Saiyans, it's possible he inherited that bulkier look from his ancestors, who used to look rather large compared to the newer generation of Saiyans.

Lover: Lilith (Possibly) [align=center]removed[/align]
WARNING: Slight sexual reference ->

Biography: Paragus, father of Broli, impregnated many Saiyan woman during his time, and only few of his offsprings were exceptional. Like Broli, Mizu was gifted with an incredible potential in power, and overpowered his father while still enduring adolescence. Mizu was raised under the same beliefs as most of the Saiyans, but never had an awareness for danger, and enjoyed living on the edge--he set his sights on training & had an unusually high sex appeal, which caused him to sway away from fighting from time to time. When Mizu was just 15 years old he joined Frieza's Saiyan Elite team and was assigned Captain on one of Frieza's base Saiyan Elite Squads: SES(Saiyan Elite Squad) B-12(Since Elite Ranked Saiyans were rare at the time, there were only two alphabetic groups(A & B), and only up to 12 units in either; A(1-12) & B(1-12), which consisted of 4 or less Elites in each unit). Shortly after, perhaps 7 years, his father was said to have been executed by King Vegeta alongside his new born son, Broli, who began the chain of anxiety for the Saiyan monarch. Mizu got word of this at the age of 22, but he didn't seem to care about the losses of his father and brother. On that same day, Mizu & his crew received a direct order from Frieza to conquer a planet to the North of Planet Frieza(Station). Mizu and his crew arrived to see there was nothing on the planet--they were ambushed by Dodoria & Zarbon. Mizu's crew members, Lilith, Naaga & Goco were killed almost instantly by Dodoria. Enraged, Mizu's powerlevel topped Dodoria & Zarbon's, and through pure hatred, he took Dodoria & Zarbon on singlehandedly--supposedly, Dodoria stepped out to catch a breather, while Zarbon transformed--Mizu was nearly too much for Zarbon to handle(even while transformed). Unfortunately, Mizu was eventually overwhelmed by the devilish duo, and he was slaughtered next to his crew.

Unique facts:
1) Looking further up the family tree, Mizu apparently inherited the genes of a Super Saiyan from many ages before, but he was killed before he could discover his full potential.
2) Mizu had many mates, and it was certain he impregnated at least a dozen Saiyan woman. There's no viable proof any of his mates conceived children during his time, and since Planet Vegeta was destroyed they were all most likely killed.
3) Mizu & Bardock were rival-buddies--before Mizu was assigned to Frieza's Saiyan Elite Squad, him and Bardock were on a Third-Class team together. It was apparent Mizu's Ki increased extremely faster than Bardock's, and when Mizu was selected for the Saiyan Elite Squad, he became arrogant & paid no mind to his earlier teammates--Bardock grew somewhat jealous, and for the fun of it, the two played games of wits & strength when it came to conquering planets. While they were still buddies, Mizu, oddly, allowed himself to become consumed by some of the very pleasures of human life(Booze & Sex) & continued doing things his own way with no regard for anyone else, ignoring his potential as a fighter. Some rumors were spread Mizu & Lilith were lovers.
4) When Frieza planned an evil scheme to rid himself of the Saiyan nuisance, he decided to tackle those he found the most dangerous; the Elites! Bardock was never upped to the Elite rank because Frieza met his devilish realization a little too soon--and so, he sent some of his best Saiyan fighters to an uninhabited planet where his plan could be put into action. Mizu's squad arrived on the same planet shortly before Bardock's crew--Bardock & his crew never found out Mizu's crew was also ambushed at the same location; although, it's possible Bardock may have tried to contact Mizu & his crew (via scouter) before arriving on the planet.

EVIDENCE FOUND
(A Scouter was found, with the numbers 703491 stamped across the side in small font. A database shows the scouter belonged to Mizu)
(Identified as Mizu's crew on |UNKNOWN PLANET|)
(74 hour playback)
(male voice)(by the attitude & reference to gambling, it's possibly Mizu)
"I wonder what Frieza wanted us to do here. This planet looks uninhabited. I don't get it. Either way, it looks like I beat Bardock & his crew here. There's another bet I've won, and since there isn't much to conquer here, I can safely say Bardock better pay up. Ha!"

(female voice)(a female Saiyan Elite--she's possibly one of Mizu's mates)
"Oh well... Contact Frieza. Let him know there's nothing here. This planet may as well be his already."

(male voice)(another male Saiyan Elite--it sounds different than the first, it's probably not Mizu)
"I'm picking up a power on my scouter. IT'S HUGE. Here? The report indicates there are no fighters on this planet!"

(male voice--Mizu)
"That's strange."

(female voice--reference to Mizu's squad reports indicates there is only one female aboard, and her name is Lilith)
"The scouter is going off like crazy! Mizu, guys, this is an ambush!"

(voices yelling--sounds of blasts are heard--it's possible mizu relieves himself of his scouter before battle--faint dialogue)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
(I realize the DragonBall Z movies deserve nothing, but I thought Paragus & Broli were neat and fit into the story well)
(Work: Off and on for several hours)

Name: Mizu
Weight: 300 lbs.
Height: 6'2

[align=center]
[/align]
Other detail
First son of Paragus
Lived during the era of his Race's destruction
Killed by Zarbon & Dodoria

Association
A Saiyan Elite under Frieza's command

Power Level: +17,000 - ?????

Visible qualities: He appears to be wearing some kind of body armor that resembles royalty, which would indicate he was royal, but nothing suggests he was related to King Vegeta--but he was a Saiyan Elitist(Captain), that could be why his attire appears sturdier and/or higher class than normal Saiyan combat suits(it looks like he is wearing a cape, but it may just be a type of silk shoulder padding, possibly used for fashion). Mizu also has a bigger build than some of his fellow Saiyans, it's possible he inherited that bulkier look from his ancestors, who used to look rather large compared to the newer generation of Saiyans.

Lover: Lilith (Possibly) [align=center]removed[/align]
WARNING: Slight sexual reference ->

Biography: Paragus, father of Broli, impregnated many Saiyan woman during his time, and only few of his offsprings were exceptional. Like Broli, Mizu was gifted with an incredible potential in power, and overpowered his father while still enduring adolescence. Mizu was raised under the same beliefs as most of the Saiyans, but never had an awareness for danger, and enjoyed living on the edge--he set his sights on training & had an unusually high sex appeal, which caused him to sway away from fighting from time to time. When Mizu was just 15 years old he joined Frieza's Saiyan Elite team and was assigned Captain on one of Frieza's base Saiyan Elite Squads: SES(Saiyan Elite Squad) B-12(Since Elite Ranked Saiyans were rare at the time, there were only two alphabetic groups(A & B), and only up to 12 units in either; A(1-12) & B(1-12), which consisted of 4 or less Elites in each unit). Shortly after, perhaps 7 years, his father was said to have been executed by King Vegeta alongside his new born son, Broli, who began the chain of anxiety for the Saiyan monarch. Mizu got word of this at the age of 22, but he didn't seem to care about the losses of his father and brother. On that same day, Mizu & his crew received a direct order from Frieza to conquer a planet to the North of Planet Frieza(Station). Mizu and his crew arrived to see there was nothing on the planet--they were ambushed by Dodoria & Zarbon. Mizu's crew members, Lilith, Naaga & Goco were killed almost instantly by Dodoria. Enraged, Mizu's powerlevel topped Dodoria & Zarbon's, and through pure hatred, he took Dodoria & Zarbon on singlehandedly--supposedly, Dodoria stepped out to catch a breather, while Zarbon transformed--Mizu was nearly too much for Zarbon to handle(even while transformed). Unfortunately, Mizu was eventually overwhelmed by the devilish duo, and he was slaughtered next to his crew.

Unique facts:
1) Looking further up the family tree, Mizu apparently inherited the genes of a Super Saiyan from many ages before, but he was killed before he could discover his full potential.
2) Mizu had many mates, and it was certain he impregnated at least a dozen Saiyan woman. There's no viable proof any of his mates conceived children during his time, and since Planet Vegeta was destroyed they were all most likely killed.
3) Mizu & Bardock were rival-buddies--before Mizu was assigned to Frieza's Saiyan Elite Squad, him and Bardock were on a Third-Class team together. It was apparent Mizu's Ki increased extremely faster than Bardock's, and when Mizu was selected for the Saiyan Elite Squad, he became arrogant & paid no mind to his earlier teammates--Bardock grew somewhat jealous, and for the fun of it, the two played games of wits & strength when it came to conquering planets. While they were still buddies, Mizu, oddly, allowed himself to become consumed by some of the very pleasures of human life(Booze & Sex) & continued doing things his own way with no regard for anyone else, ignoring his potential as a fighter. Some rumors were spread Mizu & Lilith were lovers.
4) When Frieza planned an evil scheme to rid himself of the Saiyan nuisance, he decided to tackle those he found the most dangerous; the Elites! Bardock was never upped to the Elite rank because Frieza met his devilish realization a little too soon--and so, he sent some of his best Saiyan fighters to an uninhabited planet where his plan could be put into action. Mizu's squad arrived on the same planet shortly before Bardock's crew--Bardock & his crew never found out Mizu's crew was also ambushed at the same location; although, it's possible Bardock may have tried to contact Mizu & his crew (via scouter) before arriving on the planet.

EVIDENCE FOUND
(A Scouter was found, with the numbers 703491 stamped across the side in small font. A database shows the scouter belonged to Mizu)
(Identified as Mizu's crew on |UNKNOWN PLANET|)
(74 hour playback)
(male voice)(by the attitude & reference to gambling, it's possibly Mizu)
"I wonder what Frieza wanted us to do here. This planet looks uninhabited. I don't get it. Either way, it looks like I beat Bardock & his crew here. There's another bet I've won, and since there isn't much to conquer here, I can safely say Bardock better pay up. Ha!"

(female voice)(a female Saiyan Elite--she's possibly one of Mizu's mates)
"Oh well... Contact Frieza. Let him know there's nothing here. This planet may as well be his already."

(male voice)(another male Saiyan Elite--it sounds different than the first, it's probably not Mizu)
"I'm picking up a power on my scouter. IT'S HUGE. Here? The report indicates there are no fighters on this planet!"

(male voice--Mizu)
"That's strange."

(female voice--reference to Mizu's squad reports indicates there is only one female aboard, and her name is Lilith)
"The scouter is going off like crazy! Mizu, guys, this is an ambush!"

(voices yelling--sounds of blasts are heard--it's possible mizu relieves himself of his scouter before battle--faint dialogue)

And on that note, I will be taking a good 15 day hiatus from the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom