Best answers
whoa...good job man, just some of the streaks didn't render too well, some are jaggy and pixelated

Best answers
they rendered fine.. I made the pic bigger in photoshop is why they look jagged.. can't figure out how to make renders bigger in bryce...

Best answers
i work with bryce as well, could you tell me what u did to make those?

Best answers
When your in Bryce, hold the mouse in the top left corner, file edit etc. shoud pop down, then go to file new and change the ratio to 5:4 and make it 1280 x 1024, or whatever your desktop resolution is, bigger the size, longer it takes to render, I got Bryce but still learning it made a sword in it, but the blade sux really bad, just a rectangled with a point, need to finish it and make it look like an actual blade.

Best answers
that was easy to make.. I just made a bunch of torus and balls, and put some sphere lights around them, applied the rodmap texture, then put it all inside a giant sphere with the mirror texture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, thats insactly how i made almost all of my bryce things, and , the pixels look verry good in this pic, especially with the font you choose with the picture, i like it, even dough its simple, i give it a 8.5
keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom