Crazy modelpack idea... yet fun?

Best answers
Hi, I've been thinking about creating a crazy modelpack for ESF...

How about creating a WORMS modelpack? :laff:

By "WORMS" I mean this:

I came up with this idea after LMAO-ing and holding an idiotic grin for two hours on my face. They're so friggin hillarious!! :laff: xD

and yeah a worm in mugen, go figure. :laff: lol

For this I'd need the following:

- 1 modeller
- 1 skinner
- 1 rigger

The worms would have goku's and vegeta's hair, the dots on krillin's forehead, the head-tail and cape buu has, the antennas and skin color piccolo has... the works xD

I think it'd be hillarious seeing a worm have blonde hair and green eyes xD.

Anyone who played any version of worms knows what I mean. ^^

So what do you think? :O Interested? PM me. :) Or post here, why not! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst idea ever... i'm sorry just.. wow...

Now if it were a carebears model pack, i'd be down, at least they shot beams out of their chests.

Best answers
Kama, I have nothing against you, but wtf man. These worms already throw hadoukens and shoryukens and whatnot, why not make them shoot beams?!

Besides, stuff can be done to somehow "fix" that, like the Mr. Satan that pulled out a bazooka from his back and shot a kamehameha... u know, the one that was meant to replace Krillin. It was funny.

Besides, the purpose of this modelpack would be to make ppl laugh, it's nothing serious.

Sub models can be made as well, like when a worm does a strong punch he can pull out his hat and bat and blow the enemy away... stuff like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's wayyyy too much work just to make a few people chuckle. It's a fun idea, but not worth the trouble.

Best answers
That's wayyyy too much work just to make a few people chuckle. It's a fun idea, but not worth the trouble.
Dude, it's just the following:

A Worm model (shouldn't be too tough)

A cylinder (bazooka)

A deformed cylinder (bat)

A semisphere (hat) with a semi-roundish plane.

I can do everything myself except the worm model and the skins. So no, it's not all that much work.

The worm skin is like... what? pink color with eyes and maybe even lips. It's simple and fun.

The hairs and other limbs can be requested to their respective authors for permission and appropriate credits would be given.

Best answers
Well the model is pretty simple XD. If you tried 2 days of modelling you could probably EASILY get that done. And by my assumption that your an animator then it wouldnt be that hard to get it in game and ready as well. So if you want to start it by all means do

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides, stuff can be done to somehow "fix" that, like the Mr. Satan that pulled out a bazooka from his back and shot a kamehameha... u know, the one that was meant to replace Krillin. It was funny.
i helped make that, and even I thought it was retarded ^^

Best answers
Well the model is pretty simple XD. If you tried 2 days of modelling you could probably EASILY get that done. And by my assumption that your an animator then it wouldnt be that hard to get it in game and ready as well. So if you want to start it by all means do
Would you volunteer to model and skin a worm? :O That'd already be over 50% of work done. If you can model that is. :x

I'm trying right now but I'm not doing that well. D:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'll do it if you can find a rigger, sounds like fun, I LOVE worms :D.

Best answers
@Lionheart: http://www.esf-world.com/index.php?c=fileinfo&file_id=20815 lol have fun

@Eclipse: Thanks a lot man. :D If you wanna, start right now, riggin will be no sweat, just gotta find a proper guy, and I think I know who that is...

So yeah, Shady-D, can you rig on milkshape? If so, I reccomend u use teen gohan's skeleton.

:EDIT:

Almost forgot, eclipse, once you start the model, don't make the worm's body like this: |_

Make his body like this:

|
|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would let it be modeled by Eclipse tbh.

anyway i like the idea of the Carebears more, may i will do them rofl xD!

Best answers
awesome idea i love the worms games so this will be really sweet.

Best answers
As good and funny that may sound, (LOL) the purpose is to add the dbz hair. For example, for Goku, Gohan, Trunks and Vegeta worms u add the respective hairs, for buu u add the cape and skin color, for piccolo the antennas and skin color, etc.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Thats fine you guys have a blasty modeling em, I should be concentrating on other projects anyway :).

Best answers
Aw eclipse don't get upset. :( x.x

We need a skinner anyways. :) C'mon, help us out. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom