CRAZY LAG!

Best answers
For some reason, my computer lags like CRAZY all of a sudden while playing the game! Just a couple of days ago it was doing just fine and today it is suddenly giving me serious lag problems. Could someone help me find out why? Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you perchance go on an adult entertainment downloading binge as well? It's ok, you can tell us, we're just as desperate.

Best answers
No i haven't. it was fine yesterday evening and this morning everything has gone laggy. This is serious lag too. it won't do anything for up to five seconds. this happens about every thirty.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are your gfx drivers up to date ? Have you tried reinsatlling esf or steam, hl and esf ?

Best answers
What do you remember doing before all of this started to happen? any computer surgery, installing/uninstalling new software/hardware?

Best answers
dont know what gfx drivers are. a link to get some (they're probably not up-to-date) would be helpful if it's not too much trouble. i reinstalled esf and haven't done any surgery or installed anything since (games, apps, or otherwise.)

Best answers
ass long as you have your drivers up to date and a decent pc you should have no prob to check what you video card is go to My Computer/Control Panel/System/and at top tabs click on "device Manager, then click "Display Drivers" what ever is under that right click on it and select properties then it should tell you what video card it is and what drivers you have post the name of the card and driver here and i will look it up to see if you have the newest drivers

Best answers
I dunno, not unless you got spyware and crap deleting files to cause this, thats the only thing i can think of right now, besides the gfx drivers.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to close any extra programs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom