cRAZY BEAM TRICK?

Best answers
ONCE I WAS SITTING IN A ESF GAME ON THE NET. ON MAP CELL_DAY AND I BLUE ATTACKED A SPIKE (THE ONES ON EACH SIDE OF THE ARENA) AND I DID SOMETHING I DONT KNOW AND MY BEAM KEPED CIRCLE AROUND IT SELF AND NOT STOPING. IT WAS CIRCLING IN A PERFECT CIRCLE AND I CLICK RIGHT CLICK AND IT BLEW UP I CANT DO IT ANYMORE ANY ONE KNOW HOW?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen a lot of screenshots of this. I'm not sure how you do it. But I dont really know why you want to know how, it doesnt really get you anything. And lay off the caps there buddy.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the beams go to what ever the cursor is pointed at, not in the general direction. if you have used the rocket launcher in Half-life, imagine the red dot still there but invisible. some beams are easier to "twirl" (generic and burning attack) while some are much harder to control(final flash) and it does have some value, circling your opponents with beams is fun to do...

lol you spelled danzig wrong.

Best answers
its's quite simple to do that. just aim a little to the side of the object such as a column, and fire, as it pretty much passes it, put your crosshair on the column, and it will automatically circle it!
and u can make it circle all kinds of crazy stuff, just experiment with different beams, as Channelforthepa said, each beam has a different turning speed.

Best answers
yea i know you can move a beam but what happend to me it went in a perfect circle and keeped in that perfect circle and i wasnt even moving my crosshair! any one know how to do this?

Best answers
ooooh yea thanks i didnt notice i spelled the BEST singers last name right.....damn you a misfits fan?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is a bug.... but it really does nothing wrong... and hurts on one. I am also not sure if the team knows how to fix it.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.

Do not bring back such old threads again just to raise your post count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom