★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/crash.JPG
(copy&paste)
i have a compiled mdl, but its not ingame...yet, i made a few anims with my attempt at a custom skeleton (which it requires)

but as i went on i saw the need more and more that it needed a new skeleton, i can do the animating, but most of my animation work was done on a preexisting skeleton, and my attempts at a new skeleton well, just didnt work,

like i said i can do the animating part, and probably the sprites too, if i can get my psx emulator working i can even do sounds,
but i need someone to make me a proper skeleton for him or hes never leaving milkshape

Best answers
If your use it for esf

If your gonna use it for esf heres the easiest way.

import a skeleton of a esf model (YOU HAVE TO Use ESF Skeleton)
Assign the vertices and faces to the proper area of the skeleton and resize the model so its almost close to the skeletons siz then u animate it and voila u compileand u can beat peeps up with a beam firing bandicoot haha Good luck man

Oh yeah you have the model awsomely perfect jus like i said :yes:

Best answers
u can do that if u want a lame model. It would be a lot better to make a new skeleton with new animation suited to Crash. Otherwise its just another model, not a new character, if u get wot im saying.
Nuttzy, get on AIM! im gonna help, since this was my idea :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like bob said, i dont have to import a new skeleton, it is easier but that wont work for crash because of his small stature, (neo, u can save yourself breath, ive got just 12 models ingame for esf, i know the whole bit about skeletons and such, thats how i knew i needed a new skeleton for this one, his mouth is going to be animated)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
small update,

i have made a new skeleton myself since this forum is so lending with help,

his mouth is animated, he wil actually breath, yell, and burp fruit to attack (still investigating if i can do this)

and i made the mask, which he will wear for transformation if i finish it

i got a picture below,

it shows crashes animated mouth as well as the mask, i call him hoodabaga(the sound it makes in the game when you pick him up, but i know thats not his name)

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/scaredcrash.JPG (if the image doesnt show up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom