Crash; error message

Best answers
Hi, I just recently downloaded ESF. I first create a server, then I add some bots. After about thirty minutes, my game crashes and an error message pops up. The messane says: SV_RecursiveHullCheck: bad node number. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this! :(

Thanks

PS, I think is the bots, cause if I dont add them, it doesnt crash.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using steam? are you using the latest version (1.2.3)?.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've looked for the error on google, and the only thing i could find with that error are "mapping problems" generated in the Hammer Mapping program. It could be possible either the map you are playing is bugged, or as said above when they ask you if you play on the Steam version because WON is un-supported.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's the map, because it happened when I made my first map, then it crashed within a few secs., but I could also be wrong.
Tell us, which map are you playing?

Best answers
Ok, I looked through Pain's post, and, I use steam, but I installed it to the Half-Life directory. It only lets me install it to there. It also doesnt appere in the list of games in steam. Should I install Half-Life to steam, or what, cause Ive always installed all my Half-Life games in a different folder. Oh, I dont think its a map problem, if thats the case, then all of my maps (All maps that came with the game) for ESF are corrupted. I mean, like I said, after I add a bot into the game on a LAN or Internedt server, I crashes after 30 minutes or so.

-I'm also using the latest verson

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom