Best answers
i wanted to make a non-ESF, non-anime character. Crash was the first one that came to mind. I dont care if you like crash or not, i think this will be a cool model, and i want to do it as a way of improving my modeling skills. Ive made this model from scratch, i want to re-animate it entirely, and maybe go a bit further and make custom sounds, and sprites. Dont offer to help, i appreciate the offers, but i want to do this myself. here is a pic:

any critz?

*EDIT* the snout may look a bit weird, but thats just the angle and the shading in 3dsmax that does that. the snout is fairly acurate.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
awesome it looks just like him

Best answers
His arms seem to be to long, that or his legs are to small.
Spread out his pant legs more and shorten his arms.
Also increase his shoe size.

Best answers
Crits

The one thing i know is every detail of crash bandicoot

Ok his snout is fine make it a bit more flatter on the bottom and make a lump for his mouth also his arms need to be skinnier and his hands are bigger and they need gloves. he has a triangular torso an upside down one to be exact. his bottom is small he has some low hanging shorts and big feet his leg area should be about half his torso area hope this helps :)

Best answers
ive fixed it up a bit, but i went to open it again just now, and max wont open the file :( i dont want to have to make it again, ive got to find away to open it

EDIT: I cant open the ****ing file :cry: im not going to make the model again, because just the thought of all the effort i was putting in to it has put me off. If anyone can tell me a way to open, or restore a max file, or if they can tell me what the problem is, i would be so ****ing happy. otherwise, a mod can close this topic.

Best answers
thanks, but i cant do anymore unless someone tells me wots gone wrong with 3dsmax :(

Best answers
Nice bob

I also think it's a nice Idea :yes:
Who will be next? Spyro maybe :laff:

Best answers
bah.....im so angry now...everyone is saying its a good idea, and i had the model done, but i ****in lost it cause 3dsmax stuffed up :(

metal4brainz (nuttzy) is making the model now

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont get yer hopes up kiddies, its hard to model an oversized rats head,.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grr, its to bad that it doesnt work anymore, i would have liked it alot!!!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno if i can get him ingame, but im almost doen with the model, i got the hands and the lil fir puff on his head left, then the skin

Best answers
That actually looks pretty good my hats off to you. But there isnt really much to Crash yeah he has the spin attack but only comes from the boxes and stuff. What are you going to do for that!?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welll for starters, i plan on him throwing an apple, and trans will be him with the mask on

Best answers
Hmm, it can be just your 3dmax that screws with the file, send it to someone that also has and let him/her try to open it, hope it works...

Are there any pics off the new model??

Best answers
Looks cool :D, his arms look a lil thin and close his mout a bit , can't wait to see him skinned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom