What's Life To You

• Crap , one depressing thing after the other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's okay , thou somedays i just feel like Crap

• a gift fromd god (if there is a so called "god")

• It has it's ups and downs

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i got bored, and though the model is "decent" when standing still its crappily animated, and since you hafta copy and paste it anyways the file is on the front page

http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/pro/bbadapter

EDIT***** I AM REMAKING THE MODEL, CHECK THE ABOVE LINK TO SEE PICS OF THE NEW MODEL(still working on skin)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The annimations do not fit it at all, and make it look like crap, the skin needs alot of wor, but it's a great effort. Perhaps a good modeller can help.

Well done and very promising.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see what you meant by some of the animations are messed up but like emeka said, not bad. but maybe if you made that point on the front of her armor a little more round it may look better. how long have you been modeling?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Niec job dude, gonna try it out...
*EDIT* hell I am a huge metroid fan so regardless of the animations I am keeping it :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been modeling for some time, the skin and model were a very quick project, like 1 hour and most of that was just assigning the bones and vertices, (you shouldve seen the rejects, egad!!!) i can reskin it and make it look proffesional, but thats pretty much a paintdrawn and photoshop lighting effect combination, the if anyone can give me tips on how to assign the joints, PLEASE HELP ME,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
main reason the skin looks bad is cuz i saved it it paint, ill reskin it after im done remaking it,

btw, magus im redoing the model since i actually got good feedback from that crap, if anyone wants to assign the joints an crap for me, PM me, or else it may wind up just as bad animation wise,

hopefully ill have a better understanding of it by then

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
HOLY HELL! That's the varia armor on herO_O I want that model!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the varia shoulders anyway, if you want a full varia suit itd take awhile, if i had known youd of brought this post back up id have posted in here rather than asking for an animator in a diff post

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom