Crap Weather in the states

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
were having mad flooding in iowa. Some boy scouts got killed by a tornado or something and they keep badgering the kids to talk about it on the news. they finally got some kid to talk saying that the concrete was all red tinted because of the blood mixed with the water.

Catastrophic flooding in Cedar Rapids Iowa, rumors of 2 levy's failing up the stream from where I live but i think the rumors are false.

The river hasn't risen 17 ft yet, but I hear its supposed to reach its peak by monday, and the 17ft estimate was from like 2 days ago, and we have had alot of heavy rain since then, its still raining hard as hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... um...

California has peachy clear summer skies and nice hot weather.

:eek:

ZeroNightmare said:
Some boy scouts got killed by a tornado or something and they keep badgering the kids to talk about it on the news. they finally got some kid to talk saying that the concrete was all red tinted because of the blood mixed with the water.
That's pretty ****ed up :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weve got to see some bomb ass lightning the last 2 nights though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Other than the intense heat (nothing new) and the fact that it rains cats and dogs every day at around 3-6 pm every day...Nothing new here :x

However, when I was in Colorado the winters were just horrid (4+feet of snow), and the fact that I had to actually drive away from a tornado was pretty scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom