Crap Weather in the states

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I live in the Central US in Iowa, were getting some heavy flooding thats supposed to start today. The rivers supposed to raise 17ft, and I believe what they were saying that the first 7 ft will push the water to like the dam level, and were going to have about another 10ft of flooding.

Alot of towns up north are putting up sand bags and dont have water and what not.

My towns not going to get hit too hard, just the low lands around the river, I already called all my friends and abunch of people and told em to get the hell out of there though.

What about you guys, any crazy weather, I know were getting hit with crazy ****ing tornadoes and ****.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aye, i like where I live.

right on the top of a giant hill, even if the rest of my town flooded id be safe, STRANDED.... but safe nonetheless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can eat the floating bodies of your dead neighbors, and maybe salvage some other floating materials.

Best answers
We had a tornado touch down 3 miles from where i was graduating at, its some pretty crazy stuff. The winds alone tore off some roofs by my house.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
the wather is becomeing nasty everywhere -_-, tornadoes in romania wtf?
my parents told me that when they where young winters where extreme, atleast 1.5 meeters everywhere, now its a miracle if 10 cm of snow falls in bucharest..., heat is a serious problem also, its starting to kill people ffs...

GLOBAL WARMING!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wicked humid the past couple of days. Temps reached around 100 in the shade. But today is nice, not humid and around 90. There was also like a pollen fog yesterday, it was ****ing gross.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's hot as ****, which is fine with me. =P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I live in Orlando. :/

I didn't know there were tornadoes here until we moved here. We have to deal with every risk. Tornadoes, hurricanes, flooding, and I think we have earthquakes here too but I haven't heard of any yet.

Best answers
the wather is becomeing nasty everywhere -_-, tornadoes in romania wtf?
my parents told me that when they where young winters where extreme, atleast 1.5 meeters everywhere, now its a miracle if 10 cm of snow falls in bucharest..., heat is a serious problem also, its starting to kill people ffs...

GLOBAL WARMING!
Too much people speed up the global warming. Thus, people dying is a good thing, right?

Anyway, I don't really care about te weather.. The weather here in Belgium has always been **** and is still ****.. Then again, I love ****ty weather.. Give me rain and a maximum temp of 18°C and I'm happy.. Give me sun and 30+°C and a die.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been 100 degrees for the past few days in NY. Other than that, I'm not complaining.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been 100 degrees for the past few days in NY. Other than that, I'm not complaining.
A tornado warning was issued, but nothing came of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I live in Wyoming, the temperature here is always 74 degrees for some reason, and also, I can't seem to find another person anywhere in this state expect for my mother and my brother.

This state's population is 3.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A tornado warning was issued, but nothing came of it.
On Sunday the wind was incredible. For twenty minutes it rained extremely hard and honestly, I've never seen wind that was blowing as hard as it was then. I thought the tree across the street from me was going to fall down onto my neighbors house. One tree actually did fall down onto a guys jeep, totaling it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two weeks ago, we had a few tornadoes touch down pretty close to the foothills, thats a rarity. One was a bit over a mile wide and was an F4, a record for this part of the state. **** sucks when you work in a restaurant in the basement of a college student center and this is going on.

"Oh my GOD! We're all going to DIE! Get to the basement.... Oh **** is that subway? Let's get us some ****ing 5$ Footlongs, **** yeah"

*******s :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been hearing about tornadoes tearing through towns recently, wild fires in the west, and China has been ****ed by a tornado. It really felt like the Earth was just getting raped.

But, it's that time of the seasons I suppose. We just had a severe thunder storm last night, with a hell lot of lightning, and wind. Sometimes the lightning look like it was red.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, my state (Georgia) has had a lot of tornado activity... it's kind of strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom